Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stein Study - week in France during the summer

Options
  • 11-01-2016 10:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Wondering has anyone any experience with sending your teenager to France for a week in the summer with Stein Study or a similar program? She's doing the Junior Cert this year and wants to go this summer. It's very pricey and I'm finding it hard to find reviews....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 screenagerff7

Wondering has anyone any experience with sending your teenager to France for a week in the summer with Stein Study or a similar program? She's doing the Junior Cert this year and wants to go this summer. It's very pricey and I'm finding it hard to find reviews....

Hey, I know it's a while ago since you posted this, but I just thought I'd let you know that Stein Study is pretty good. I heard about them through a friend and searched for them online. They have a callback system and they got back to me super quick. They're real helpful. I'd give them a try and speak with them on the phone. They've got courses all year round -- some might be useful for Leaving Cert :) Review wise -- I'd go on to their blog; there's lots of reviews there! :D

Advertisement