Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

GW21 Match Day Thread

1111213141517»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,713 ✭✭✭dr.kenneth noisewater

Did you all see the highest score from last night?

130 including bench boost.
    Bench included Defoe, PVA and Huth with captain Rooney and Giroud.

Almost 100 more than me....

Despite getting one point less than the average, I moved up 3k places from 125k to 122k

That was some scoring from his bench!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,304 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

In the overall top 50..

Noone got 60+
    Only 4 people got 50-60.
    18 getting 40-50.

A bad week by all, getting above average can be seen as having a good week.

Time to forget this GW and look forward to fixtures this weekend !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Torricelli

15k back to 18k with 30. No harm done. Aguero in for Ighalo now. Sick of hiding behind the couch when he's playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,268 ✭✭✭IsMiseMyself

Little tumble to just about 470k. I know it's not like I watch football or have glorious insights or anything, but lord I've never done so bad. Even in my first season where I only made transfers every now and again. And like I go into each week thinking 'yep, solid team - this is the week it turns around' and it just doesn't happen.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Now at 1.2 million.

I'm not sure I could be doing this badly if I tried. Even with Yaya and Ramsey's season I was over a million places higher than this :o

Literally every SINGLE thing I do this year hasn't worked out. I can't for the life of me figure how I'm not getting more points. My team is probably the most standard, 'safe' team possible. I have most of the attacking usuals: Aguero, Lukaku, Ozil, KDB, Alli, Mahrez, Barkley (have now shifted him to Payet). In defence I have Walker, Bellerin, Dawson, Butland, Simpson.

It all seems really standard to me yet I've dropped slowly from 600k to 1.3m over the last few weeks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,352 ✭✭✭OneColdHand

Little tumble to just about 470k. I know it's not like I watch football or have glorious insights or anything, but lord I've never done so bad. Even in my first season where I only made transfers every now and again. And like I go into each week thinking 'yep, solid team - this is the week it turns around' and it just doesn't happen.

That's me every week. Except I'm almost a million places lower than you.

Only 31 weeks til next season starts!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

I reckon some GW1 teams around here would have done stupidly well this GW. I had Rooney(c) and Huth in defence, with Targett on the bench. I remember seeing Defoe in a few teams, too, and plenty had Giroud.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,277 ✭✭✭danganabu

I reckon some GW1 teams around here would have done stupidly well this GW. I had Rooney(c) and Huth in defence, with Targett on the bench. I remember seeing Defoe in a few teams, too, and plenty had Giroud.

Yeah, was reasonably happy with my 41pts, and then was looking through my main league and notice all these 'dead' teams with scores in the 60's and 70's, skill me arse!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

38pts sees me rise about 700 places to 2.5k
    Only my second green arrow in 10 GWs!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭mcgettigan16

Happy enough with a score of 34 and a rise to 21k, however my finn harps champs league opponent got 55 (-4) Big second leg required!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 42,193 ✭✭✭✭Scorpion Sting

A dreadful gameweek where all my starting players blanked. The only player who scored decent points was Schmeichel on my bench with 7. I think that's the 3rd time I've benched him when he's got a clean sheet and out scored Butland, so frustrating. 24 points and a gameweek rank of 3.18 million. I fell 85k places to 508k. I can't seem to get anything right this season and quickly heading for my worst season since I became a serious player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

Glad I didn't watch MOTD last night
    Was angry enough as it was :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,256 ✭✭✭✭km79

HOW ON EARTH did city not get that penalty at the end
    Mother of God in angry now !!!!
    Seen enuf from Yaya to be confident of points on Saturday from him

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,651 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

My 32 points dropped me a further 9k places to ~341k.

Just took a look at my GW1 team there. I had Huth, PvA and Rooney(c). If I'd let my team as is from the start, I would've gotten 71 points for GW21:rolleyes:. That probably suggests that many dead teams would likely have scored very well from this weeks games.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭Lights On

Only getting to check my score now due to lack of internet, I was in a better mood before I did :pac: 33, only 10 players played so not the disaster that it could have been, Payet was the hero this week! Slight drop of 4k places to 559k.

• Advertisement
Advertisement