Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cost of commercial unit.

Options
  • 12-01-2016 2:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Hi, not 100% sure this is in the right place but if it isnt could a mod please let me know.

Basically im looking to rent a commercial unit, but it wont be used for business purposes. Im looking to rent a unit with 2 friends for space to work on our car projects. We havent got the space at home to do what we want and need somewhere secure for the storage.

Im looking to know besides rent what other costs would there be with renting a unit. Are commercial rates for waste, water ect more expensive. All I could find was a fingal county council rate for 2013 and it went by the area of the unit. Is there anything else i would need to know?

Thanks for any replies in advance.

Comments

Advertisement