Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ATM withdrawal fees in Prague, Czech Republic?

Options
  • 12-01-2016 11:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

Hi,

Can you tell me if there are ATM withdrawal fees in Prague please? I have a 3rd level account and I know in other EU countries there is no fee but I am unsure about Prague as they use koruna and not euro. Can I use ATMS to withdraw koruna for free or what are the charges?

Many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Hi Curlyhatescurls, thanks for getting in touch.

If you’re using your card at an ATM to withdraw Euro within the EU/EEA there is no extra charge and just the normal current account transaction fee applies.

There’s a cross border handling fee for all other ATM transactions which is 3.5% of transaction value. The minimum charge is €3.17 up to a maximum of €11.43 per transaction.

Full details of the fees for using your visa debit card abroad can be found here.
    I hope you enjoy your trip and please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement