Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kickstart your New Year and WIN a Fitbit from Electric Ireland!

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 472 ✭✭Amigaman

I would like to run at or volunteer at a parkrun every Saturday this year

• Registered Users Posts: 9,680 ✭✭✭Cartman78

Just getting over a bad dose of pneumonia so my immediate goal is to get healthy and get back fit asap.

Would like to lose about 3kgs, break 40 mins for 10k again and maybe do the Dublin marathon in October

• Registered Users Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭hot buttered scones

To sleep better and eat healthier.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,596 ✭✭✭RedorDead

Some of my new years resolutions:

- Do a 5k or 10k run by end of March
    - Lose a stone by the end of March
    - Start saving again - €20 every week
    - Give up chocolate and peanuts
    - Be a nicer driver

• Registered Users Posts: 10,957 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

My resolution is to actually stick to resolutions. I make plans all the time about how I am going to better myself, it'd be good for once to stick to these!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Button_y

Be realistic! get back to a decent running plan and set some realistic goals around fitness and weight loss

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭IR1SH RANG3R

To show more appreciation to my legend of a mother!

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭corvus4906

Move house and change car, then go on a healthy buzz once in new house.:)

Upgraded car last week and Hoping to move in in 3 weeks :) Doing well so far. A fitbit would be great for the final goal ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Try to get myself fitter and healthier in time for my wedding later this year!

Starting... Tomorrow?

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭pemtca

To spend less time mindlessly surfing the internet
    To read more
    To update my blog more

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,751 ✭✭✭mirrorwall14

Actually I'd like to revise my comment. I'd like it to give to my husband. After getting told last November he couldn't get life insurance because of his BMI and that we thus couldn't get a mortgage which we had been planning for our family (baby is just about to turn 1) he has worked so hard making changes that will stick long term. He's has already lost 1 of the 3 stone required before insurance would quote him. He is a complete tech nerd (software developer) so a fitbit would be just the thing to motivate him, and us (I'm overweight too) on our road to a healthier household

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

To go to the gym more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,517 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

To go to the gym more often.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GerW

to spend more time outdoors with my two year old and play

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

My priority is to eat healthier and move more.  Not very original, but so far I haven't had 1 takeaway in January.  I am also gradually increasing my exercise - I just began heading out for walks in the new year but am now taking up running.  Little steps but Im getting there! (hope Im not too late for the comp!)

• Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭lostdesign

Work less, live more!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi everyone,

This competition is now closed. We will announce the winner shortly.

Thanks to everyone who entered, and the best of luck with all your New Year goals!

Thanks,
    Brige

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

And the winner is... Dewdropdeb!
    Dewdropdeb wrote:
    To lose 80lb.  2 weeks in and down a stone already. This year it is going to happen!

Congratulations! You are now the proud owner of a Fitbit Charge. :) 

We will send you a PM shortly.

Thanks again to everyone who entered, and keep an eye out for any future competitions.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement