Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vantastival 2016

Options
  • 12-01-2016 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭

Hey folks,

Vantastival will be held on the June bank holiday this year. More details here:

http://www.vantastival.com/new-year-new-date-new-venue/

I've attended this festival for the past 5 years and can't wait for this year's. Lots of great bands, BYOB and family friendly too.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭UsedToWait

Dibble wrote: »
    Hey folks,

Vantastival will be held on the June bank holiday this year. More details here:

http://www.vantastival.com/new-year-new-date-new-venue/

I've attended this festival for the past 5 years and can't wait for this year's. Lots of great bands, BYOB and family friendly too.

Early birds on sale now..
    Got mine:)

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭Dibble

Yep, got mine too!

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

My favourite Irish festival, BYOB, great for the kids, space to lounge about, and lots of stuff to do. It is one of those where it doesn't matter who plays, 'it's about the festival vibes, man!'
    Bringing the daughter for her first full festival. She's been for the sunday before but not for the whole thing.
    I like the look of the new location.
    And who knows the move to june might actually see us getting some sunshine. Or at least, less rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,598 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Hopefully it won't get the downpour it got last year.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 990 ✭✭✭LostinKildare

Hmm I think we might try this out this little festival this year.

12705645_1071156226269854_7828699816683164459_n.jpg?oh=7a7c151b30ece5c372fe2f9f27d423ce&oe=5762A110

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Picked up a ticket for the Saturday - was wondering whats transport like for those not camping and wishing to have a few drinks? :)

Is there usually buses to/from Drogheda, Dundalk or Dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭rock whore

They usually do a deal with a local taxi firm for fiver a head each way from Dundalk. Nothing announced for this year yet but they have said that something along those lines will be announced from Drogheda

• Registered Users Posts: 7,592 ✭✭✭Penfailed

Looking forward to this. It'll be our kids first festival experience :)

Gigs '24 - Ben Ottewell and Ian Ball (Gomez), The Jesus & Mary Chain, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, Pearl Jam, Green Day, Stendhal Festival, Forest Fest, Electric Picnic, Ride, PJ Harvey, Pixies, Public Service Broadcasting, Therapy?, IDLES(x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Our tribute to PRINCE from Saturday.
    Had a great weekend!

Accidents In The Workplace

Advertisement