Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

panda bins

Options
  • 12-01-2016 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭

Any one know what panda are offering new customers in terms of charges this year? They only give a number for a call back which doesn't really suit during work hours.

I find the whole bin thing ridiculous. I'm with greyhound and they don't even write to tell you what they will charge you for the year! !!

I know pay by weight happens in July and want to make sure I'm with the cheapest! .

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,066 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I don't know re Panda in North Dublin but certainly I have always got replies to my email queries re Panda in my area. We have been paying by weight for years ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,780 ✭✭✭Ken Tucky

Im in the same boat...cant help with Panda though but we are all going to be rode hard with this pay per weight nonsense

Not much difference between any of my providers. I can see the way this is going and it wont benefit any householders

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭afterhours

Experience more people dumping their rubbish now. Great Idea...

Advertisement