Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Package which was sold in store was not processed

Options
  • 12-01-2016 3:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭

I am a  new Eir 

I was sold a package in store in Cruieses street in Limerick.

I have had an engineer out today to install my package and I have been now told that what was ordered in store was never put through, and that I now have to ring the store, who never answer, to sort it out, as it is nothing to do with Eir team in Dublin.

This has to be the biggest joke going. 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,520 ✭✭✭allibastor

I now cant even get details on my price plan.
    Serioisly, i am à customer of two days, wrong order delivered, TV poor quality and now no idea of my plan

Can someone contact me on this

Eir Alan,

could you advise on my issues please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

allibastor wrote: »
    Eir Alan,

Hi allibastor

I'm sorry to hear of the issues you're experiencing,

The best advice I can offer you is to contact accounts for a breakdown of the existing package on your account and if this is not was agreed to contact the store you placed the order in - the number for the store was previous supplied to you.
    I have reviewed the notes left on your account from each time you called in - notes left on your account on the 12th show that the price and package was advised to you at 3.50pm. Unfortunately the best advice I can offer is to contact the store you signed up with as the order was placed there.

Thanks
    Al

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Eir Alan,

Hi allibastor

The best advice I can offer you is to contact accounts for a breakdown of the existing package on your account and if this is not was agreed to contact the store you placed the order in - the number for the store was previous supplied to you.
    I have reviewed the notes left on your account from each time you called in - notes left on your account on the 12th show that the price and package was advised to you at 3.50pm. Unfortunately the best advice I can offer is to contact the store you signed up with as the order was placed there.

Thanks
    Al
    Al,

No, the conversation I had was that I was on the very basic package. Nothing about price or anything.

I still cant get confirmation from both store level or from yourselves on what I am actually on.

Coupled with the fact my TV service through the box looks like it is being streamed from a laptop and transferred over. 

Can you arrange someone to call me back in regards to this, I am getting no-where with the store and no-where with CS. Are ye all not part of the same company, so I dont understand where the disparity is in an order being placed.

Al. 

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Eir Alan,

Hi allibastor

Thanks
    Al
    Al,

No, the conversation I had was that I was on the very basic package. Nothing about price or anything.

I still cant get confirmation from both store level or from yourselves on what I am actually on.

Coupled with the fact my TV service through the box looks like it is being streamed from a laptop and transferred over. 

Can you arrange someone to call me back in regards to this, I am getting no-where with the store and no-where with CS. Are ye all not part of the same company, so I dont understand where the disparity is in an order being placed.

Al. 
    Any reply to the above Al?

It is not the best start to be a new customer and have all these issues. 

• Advertisement
Advertisement