Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No stop at Tottenham Hale

Options
  • 12-01-2016 5:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi, I'm heading to the SpursVSunderland game this weekend, The Standsted Express is not running so my current option is to get the bus to Liverpool street and come back to Seven Sisters.. Is there a better option? and do I need to buy the tickets in advance?
    Thanks for any help with this...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭KingdomYid

Hi, I'm heading to the SpursVSunderland game this weekend, The Standsted Express is not running so my current option is to get the bus to Liverpool street and come back to Seven Sisters.. Is there a better option? and do I need to buy the tickets in advance?

Something that might help you is when you get to Liverpool St get on the national rail service to White Hart Lane instead of getting tube to Seven Sisters.
    This will save you the 20 minute walk from seven sisters anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

if there's a few of youse, you'd be better off splitting a cab - from memory its around £60 to WHL from Stansted

if you're on your own there's bound to be a few Spurs on the flight

you should mention it to them at the airport

good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 5,395 ✭✭✭Hatch99

Try get train back to WHL station as was said. My old man was over last weekend and was in the same boat, he ended up getting bus to chesunt station and then train I think... Fairly cheap tickets too, don't book in advance

Advertisement