Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anybody tell me the colour of these?

Options
  • 12-01-2016 5:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭

Been looking for a colour like this for ages but don't want to spend a fortune on it in case it looks horrible on me so when these popped up on faces by grace snapchat I was delighted. So does anyone know the names of these colours?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,154 ✭✭✭Dolbert

The colour of what?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,046 ✭✭✭Wellyd

Been looking for a colour like this for ages but don't want to spend a fortune on it in case it looks horrible on me so when these popped up on faces by grace snapchat I was delighted. So does anyone know the names of these colours?

Sorry the picture didn't attach first time!

Sorry the picture didn't attach first time!

Sorry duplicate thread! Mods feel free to delete!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,514 ✭✭✭bee06

Is the colour of the pencil not written on it... Blackmail?

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭Aeternum

I think the NYX lip cream looks like the colour 'Copenhagen', but it might be Transylvania either. the pencil in the picture has the shade written on it, it's urban decay in blackmail.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭The Diddakoi

Wellyd wrote: »

http://www.urbandecay.com/matte-revolution-lipstick-by-urban-decay/UD980.html

This maybe ?

Thanks I can see the Blackmail on the pencil it was more the lip cream I was wondering about!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That's Copenhagen, I have it

• Advertisement
Advertisement