Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thinking of trading in my PS4 for an Xbox One

Options
  • 12-01-2016 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭

As the title suggests I'm seriously considering swapping my PS4 for an Xbox One. Before I got the PS4 I had an Xbox 360 for 8 years and am a big fan of Halo, Gears of War etc.

I suppose the main reason I went over to Sony is because most of the lads I know got one and it seemed a good idea at the time.

Sony's exclusive games just don't interest me like Uncharted and I would love to give Halo 5 a lash so should I change back in time for Gears of War 4??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Make a list of games you want on both. See which has the most, if it's a tie, do an average of the metacritic scores.

I own both, I prefer the PS4 by a country mile.

As far as i'm concerned the One has less than a handful of games I have an interest in.

That being said if you don't are for Uncharted, Bloodbourne etc, than go with the One.

Changing consoles is a costly process

Bare in mind the PS4 is 1080p, the X-Box One is 720p

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 29,458 CMod ✭✭✭✭johnny_ultimate

Sorry OP, these sort of threads never end well. If you'd like to ask for some opinions about the Xbox One, the good folk over in the Xbox forum will be more than happy to help!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement