Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much would a taxi from Heuston to St Vincent's hospital cost?

Options
  • 12-01-2016 5:57pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭

I've got an appointment at St Vincents this month and I don't know Dublin so I'd rather just get a cab from the train station to the hospital, does anyone know what that would cost? Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭ballyargus

15-20 euros roughly. Traffic dependent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Even if you got the luas right outside Heuston to Mayor Square (or that anywhere near that area) you might save yourself a few quid by getting the taxi from there instead.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 64 ✭✭22catch

Even if you got the luas right outside Heuston to Mayor Square (or that anywhere near that area) you might save yourself a few quid by getting the taxi from there instead.

I haven't the slightest clue where anything in Dublin so it really would just be easiest to get a taxi.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,013 ✭✭✭ballyargus

22catch wrote: »
    I haven't the slightest clue where anything in Dublin so it really would just be easiest to get a taxi.

The Luas takes you directly to Connolly where a southbound dart would have you at Vincent's in no time(get off at Sydney Parade and it's less than 5 min walk)

Would cost about a fiver allin and would take about 30-40 mins travelling

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

The 145 from Heuston can drop you off about 8 mins walk from St. Vincents, just ask the driver to let you know when you get to RTE and point you to the hospital, it's one left turn when you get off the bus and would save you about 15 yoyo's over a cab

21/25

Advertisement