Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for Master to Trinity.

• 12-01-2016 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I have a 2.1 primary degree and a 2.2 postgraduate degree, both in law, and was wondering whether this is good enough to get into a master in law in trinity?

Anyone with insights would be a great help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 SusieZoom

Yes, apply! People have this idea that masters (especially in trinity or UCD) are hard to get into but they arent. They mainly need the numbers and the money. I know someone who is doing a finance masters in trinity with just a 2.1 business degree from a small college, and I know people doing masters in DCU with 2.2 primary degrees. So go for it, you are clearly very capable with your two degrees and they will see that. Just make sure you write a nice personal statement and you shouldnt need to worry.

Advertisement