Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car valet in NCD

Options
  • 12-01-2016 7:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭

Do people have any suggestions on where to get a good value, good quality car valet in NCD ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭dslamjack

Rick's car care ---- at Neary New Motors -- beside the train station in Lusk/Rush -- https://www.facebook.com/rickscar.care.9

• Registered Users Posts: 4,464 ✭✭✭Arthur Daley

There is a guy operating in swords across from the topez on the way down into the town heading north towards the lord mayors. Found them good for a wash and then got the full valet over the summer. Was happy with it. Must get back as he gave me a loyalty card after a few visits and the motors are rotten after the wet weather since christmas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Tilly

The one in the pavilions is great I find. And €35 for inside and out.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 51,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭Stheno

There is a guy operating in swords across from the topez on the way down into the town heading north towards the lord mayors. Found them good for a wash and then got the full valet over the summer. Was happy with it. Must get back as he gave me a loyalty card after a few visits and the motors are rotten after the wet weather since christmas.

Have used this guy three times, and am very happy with the service.

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭CinammonGirl

The OH used the guys in the Millfield Centre in Balbriggan, 35 euro I think. He was very happy with the result (car was manky beforehand!).

• Advertisement
Advertisement