Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clear balance from credit card

Options
  • 12-01-2016 8:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I transferred cash from my kbc current account to my boi credit card, but the balance has not updated.

As there's no cheque to clear, what would delay this payment from showing?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

As the payment is coming from KBC bank you’d need to trace this with them. As soon as payments to be credited to your account are received we would credit account immediately.

Thanks,
    Tara C

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Hi,

As the payment is coming from KBC bank you’d need to trace this with them. As soon as payments to be credited to your account are received we would credit account immediately.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Ok, thanks for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,794 ✭✭✭Squall Leonhart

Hi,

Thanks,
    Tara C

Ok, thanks for that.
    I make payments from my BOI current account to my BOI credit card every so often, and payments are never immediate, they take 2-3 days to show up on my credit card.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

I make payments from my BOI current account to my BOI credit card every so often, and payments are never immediate, they take 2-3 days to show up on my credit card.

Yeah, before i closed my boi current account it was normally a two day wait.

This is much longer. I'll get onto kbc.
    Cheers.

Advertisement