Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Questions 2016.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

UCD want a separate personal statement, so two in total.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭paperclip2

Omega28 wrote: »
    UCD want a separate personal statement, so two in total.

No probs. The way I read it I thought you were sending loads! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭BeansandToast

We have until 7th of Feb to send the docs, including personal statement, as long as you said you've included a hard copy of your ps. Just in case anyone is freaking about the post office :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

For the MSAP, did ye guys buy the practice test aswell for 18euros

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CollageQuest

I have made a huge mistake on my Cao I haven't put on my first choice, last year I got accepted a place for a different course and turned it down and waited another year to do it after completing a course specifically for it. Is there any way I can get this changed or someone I can contact as this will be my last year I will be able to go to collage having worked hard for a few years to finally get to collage and to have it end like this.I would be so greatfull if someone could help me out on this issue thanks in advance.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,184 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Do you mean you deferred a course?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CollageQuest

no I did not defer the course. I contacted the collage and told them I could not attend

Advertisement