Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to move a thread ?

Options
  • 12-01-2016 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 358 ✭✭

Good evening

I have trawled through FAQs but can't seem to find any instructions on how to move a thread I started. I've mistakenly started in DIY...and think it should be Electrical of Plumbing (or both !!). Is this something I can do ?.

Thanks,
    K

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,798 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Raven_k42 wrote: »
    Good evening

I have trawled through FAQs but can't seem to find any instructions on how to move a thread I started. I've mistakenly started in DIY...and think it should be Electrical of Plumbing (or both !!). Is this something I can do ?.

Thanks,
    K

Report it and ask for a move.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

You can either report the thread or PM the mods of the forum it is in and request it to be moved, works best if you can give a link of the forum you think it should be in.

Best of luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement