Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting the Clarence

Options
  • 12-01-2016 11:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭

Hello, does anybody on here know who owns/runs the Clarence & how to get in touch with them please? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,598 ✭✭✭rizzodun

darman28 wrote: »
    Hello, does anybody on here know who owns/runs the Clarence & how to get in touch with them please? Thanks

Try contacting Limoncello, the restaurant located in the Clarence, not even sure if it operates as a hotel itself anymore.

071 9110088

• Registered Users Posts: 556 ✭✭✭Carson10

I see there is some type of renovating work going on there this week. Wonder are they re-opening? Great potential there.

Prob best to call in and ask if you cant get an answer by fone

• Registered Users Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭prodsc

Carson10 wrote: »
    I see there is some type of renovating work going on there this week. Wonder are they re-opening? Great potential there.

Prob best to call in and ask if you cant get an answer by fone

Plenty of refurb going on at the cinema, Clarence was quiet when I passed Monday.

• Registered Users Posts: 587 ✭✭✭darman28

Got it sorted, Thanks for help. Mods can close this thread please, thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement