Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny - Funny/Cool Pics, Vids & Gifs

Options
1151617181921»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Had to put on the sound in work to see if you hit him when he was running past. When your super's getting taken down by a knife it's time to call it a night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Ah f*ck off!

Crispy shnipe as generic does say.

Ah shtop!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I like the way you didn't stop shooting him and run away, just expecting the team shot to take him down.
    You're a team player Optimus!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I like the way you didn't stop shooting him and run away, just expecting the team shot to take him down.
    You're a team player Optimus!

I've given up running away from supers apart from Golden Gun. I'll hope for the team shot to take them down. May as well die attempting to kill them instead of them killing me from behind.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Supers seem a lot weaker in d2. I'm still challenging them invariably with disastrous results and left wondering why the fc*k did I do that?. If I can remember to equip the energy weapon things tend to go better, usually it's just blind panic. Something like stormcaller is far easier to take down than before.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,350 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

Finally went undefeated in game, no Mark of the Unbroken anymore tho. The Colony is so much fun in PvP, easily my fav gun in the game at the minute.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

More impressive considering it was mayhem, with supers all over the shop.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,586 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Was looking through my saved vids, a grand total of 3 from Destiny 2, says a lot! Thought this one was funny though, a melee, melee, melee, no scope, melee 1v2 :pac:

I see your Nova Bomb and I'll raise you

Pew, pew,pew, pew

• Registered Users Posts: 45,661 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Had so much playing Destiny 1 pvp the other night - even if we were going up against the same people repeatedly and losing most the matches.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Had so much playing Destiny 1 pvp the other night - even if we were going up against the same people repeatedly and losing most the matches.

Apt (Ironic? Funny?) that the word you missed in this sentence, is also the one word you would use to describe whats missing from D2.

We took a break for about 10 minutes and still matchmade with about 4 players from the previous match.

No-one was/is playing salvage.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Ah leave it out

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

At least he didn't blink teleport....

Look at that boy swing..

Myself & Ravinclaw absolutely annihilating the Izanami Forge

• Advertisement