Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny - Funny/Cool Pics, Vids & Gifs

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Your YouTube linking has not....

Sneaky ninja edit......

What ya on about? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jonnycivic wrote:
    My sniping has improved

LOVING the commentary! Do you do Let's Play videos?? :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetKing wrote: »

Feck the commentary, it was a bad day...... I was not long awake from a nap :P haha

Think I might turn on my mic for the craic on recordings for a while and see how it goes!

Think I might turn on my mic for the craic on recordings for a while and see how it goes!

Yeah im playing around with the settings for allowing voice etc to see how it goes. Ill just have to add some funky awesome music to it now instead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

"Ya durrrrty animal!" :pac:

It wouldnt be me unless you hear that in fairness :D

I was salty about this one a few weeks back. Only got around to uploading now... My 333 hunter vs. a 320 tomb ship... Yes I was using ToM, but health bar had fully regenerated after sniping my knight.

I was salty about this one a few weeks back. Only got around to uploading now... My 333 hunter vs. a 320 tomb ship... Yes I was using ToM, but health bar had fully regenerated after sniping my knight.

Wasnt that the night he was taking forever to slam aswell?

I'm pretty sure what happened there is - the tomb ships fire 2 Axion Darts, so you were hit by 2 Axion Darts at the same time, you weren't 1-shotted. If you look at your health bar, the first dart takes all of your shield and most of your health, then you're hit again and killed.

You can see it happen sometimes when you're on the podium, the 2 Axion darts kind of merge as they're making their way over to you, so they looks like 1 dart.

• Advertisement

Good spot, had to watch my health bar again for that. I was only looking to be sure it was full when I was hit. Never occurred to me that the ship hated me and wanted to be sure it finished the job!

Good spot, had to watch my health bar again for that. I was only looking to be sure it was full when I was hit. Never occurred to me that the ship hated me and wanted to be sure it finished the job!

Rule 1 of the Taken: They hate everyone equally :P

I only just noticed Jonny that it was Dude you sniped! :D:D

Thats the only reason I posted the clip, I jumped into their fireteam for a quick game of IB before we ran a raid and I ended up coming in late on the opposite team haha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Yikes.
    How he gets to the bridge is unreal

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Yikes.
    How he gets to the bridge is unreal

Should also checkout Turner Tfue, PvTNuclear & Modern Tryhard. They're in the same clan as that lad. Their strike speedruns are unreal.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

A nice little breaker from the other night - among a sea of terrible play.

Well he was spot on in fairness :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Well he was spot on in fairness :pac:

Noted.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

:eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Cormac... wrote: »
    :eek:

Lot of Plan C action but that bloody snipe at 5.15, I'd have been raging.

Does he use a controller or mouse/keyboard - some of the movement just doesn't seem like it fits with a controller scheme.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Yeah the two things I learned were. I can't snipe and must use the Plan C more. Range on it is crazy.

Does he use a controller or mouse/keyboard - some of the movement just doesn't seem like it fits with a controller scheme.

I see what you mean. I think movement and camera rotation might be at a slightly quicker pace than normal, I'd say he just edited the video that way.

Maybe a combination of High Look sensitive and the footage is definitely sped up to match the beats of the music

Cormac... wrote: »
    Maybe a combination of High Look sensitive and the footage is definitely sped up to match the beats of the music

Its the twitchyness and snappiness of the reticule that looks mouse-like to me.
    But probably cause my thumbskill sucks and y'all be like "that basic controllermanship, brah.."

Its the twitchyness and snappiness of the reticule that looks mouse-like to me.
    But probably cause my thumbskill sucks and y'all be like "that basic controllermanship, brah.."

When he's using the Hunter it could also be that he's using Bumper Jumper so can jump while moving and looking in a full axis yanno.

All the pros and serious players have sort of set up like that.

Sure didn't Bohrio even get a few scruffs for this express purpose

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

The heroic down-to-3-Golgoroth-is-almost-dead kill by myself, Beard & Conovar last night.

Man we made such a meal of that - and all I got was two mouldering shards!

• Advertisement

What sniper is that Optimus?

Advertisement