Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Destiny - Funny/Cool Pics, Vids & Gifs

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Memes

mawFjjk.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    Memes

mawFjjk.gif

"SEVENTH COLUMN!"

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Some pvp gameplay, the last minute and a half is a sweet 11 kill streak I went on the other night kicking it off with a 2 for 1 with a sniper :)

http://youtu.be/CxflUaBDDR0

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Some insane Nova Bombs here. The last one is brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Absolute madness!! The one he fired from C on Twilight Gap to hit the heavy on Memento!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Gosh, don't stand a chance against that kinda messing. Unbelievable... :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

"SEVENTH COLUMN!"

That Hunter's gear is all messed up. IB helmet, FWC chest piece with the DO Exotic cloak. What sort of self respecting Warlock is going to wear the Stag ffs.

SMH

PetKing wrote: »
    Absolute madness!! The one he fired from C on Twilight Gap to hit the heavy on Memento!!!
    PlainP wrote: »
    Gosh, don't stand a chance against that kinda messing. Unbelievable... :(

Yeah. Pulled the vid from his reddit post. He says he knows all the spots and angles on a lot of the maps. Trying to get it now for Pantheon. Also needs to have all 3 opponents on the heavy for it to work. HE only records the triple kills, so god knows how many cross map doubles and singles he has. A lot of trial and error too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

HE only records the triple kills, so god knows how many cross map doubles and singles he has. A lot of trial and error too.

I was going to mention that - if I saw him do it once, I'd say it was a fluke. But the fact he has so many of these actually recorded into a montage... Damn son!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Ah come on!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Ah come on!

This week's modifier: bonus points for nova bomb nutmegs.

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭kevin2800

Got about 5 lads with this method,dancing is very important btw

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Super amazeballs awesome sause. Brilliant. LOVED THAT! IT SHOULD GET ALL THE THANKS AND LIKES AND UPVOTES!

EDIT: This is for 'Whats This'

Robbed off Reddit.

C4XrIdr.png

My deathly shenanigans from last night. After babooning to a black screen and being double axion darted in the backside, the powers that be were determined to see me blue orb Oryx....

• Advertisement

My deathly shenanigans from last night. After babooning to a black screen and being double axion darted in the backside, the powers that be were determined to see me blue orb Oryx....

You where "light" enough to carry anyway.

Sure, I was running back to mid from bombs and was still blinded. Turned out I was running into the bloody wall.

Furthermore, why is Nev's name on my screen like I died to him in crucible?! Was I pushed into the shade or something?! #blueorbconspiracy

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Furthermore, why is Nev's name on my screen like I died to him in crucible?! Was I pushed into the shade or something?! #blueorbconspiracy

You were well away from the shade. Don't think that I pushed you into the shade as I was in front of you. It also shows that my light level was 3 - so there was some weird stuff going on.

Man this is some funny sh!t

Alternate Version

We've all been there

So the legends are true. I thought it was a just a story to scare kinderguardians. What's worse it happened on the next run.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So the legends are true. I thought it was a just a story to scare kinderguardians. What's worse it happened on the next run.

Ive had that happen a few times alright....... bombs should hurt him one way or another haha.

Got a cheeky breaker medal running back to cap C at the start of the game as non of our team ran for it.

Got a cheeky breaker medal running back to cap C at the start of the game as non of our team ran for it.

Nice - I go fecking mental when playing shores of time and no one thinks to defend C... Happens way too often. We're moving towards year 3 and there are still people with no idea how to control that map. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Nice :cool:

Advertisement