Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox - Fireteam Finder

Options
  • 13-01-2016 3:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭

Hey Folks,

So post in here if you are looking for a fireteam with Xbox players. There are a few regulars who are on most nights.

Some regular GT's are listed below -

FuriousJustice
    ManadInDaHead
    DaveNoCheese
    Aces and 8 8
    OutmodedRope
    Stone Deaf 4evr
    In4Ab8tin
    Themerrydespot
    Manchester Utd
    SteveDPirate
    thebag89
    ibFoxer
    Ferrigan101
    TitianGerm
    HATCHET IRL
    SteveDPirate
    TheSwampDonkey5
    TitianGerm
    Van Damme 1984

Feel free to post you GT below and one of the mods might update the OP when possible. Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Following on from the previous thread here there is an Xbox Destiny Whatsapp Group getting off the ground- Handy for organising during the day etc. If you want to join send a PM to Ferrigan101, TitianGerm, Stone Deaf 4evr or myself and we can add you in.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

no sleep last night at all lads :)?

no sleep last night at all lads :)?

THE.HYPE.IS.REAL. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭SteveDPirate

I mostly do Crucible now, but am always up for a Raid/Nightfall if time allows.

Must have been a late one Foxer! Were you Destinying? Was it the Warpriest?

I mostly do Crucible now, but am always up for a Raid/Nightfall if time allows.

Must have been a late one Foxer! Were you Destinying? Was it the Warpriest?

Aye, did the warpriest thrice, rattled to Oryx with i think 2 silly wipes on the sisters, but i think at that stage everyone was too tired to focus on the big man. Running the challenge strat cos it's felt, at least in the group last night, that it's easier but if it starts to go wrong it goes hella wrong.

Nothing to note from WP either, 1 320 Hallowed DoY, and a few 320 Heavy drops. We grapped a checkpoint before the totems to try get 320 ghosts but i think 318 was the best result there.

Did the Nightfall after, wicked 284 Patch A, totally worth it :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

Some slimey, loot hogging prick joined foxer and ferrigan after they did all the hard work on that nightfall and managed to bag himself a 310 exotic :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Some slimey, loot hogging prick joined foxer and ferrigan after they did all the hard work on that nightfall and managed to bag himself a 310 exotic :)

I think that's the quietest I've ever heard Foxer. Unless we just couldn't hear his seething anger over all the laughing we were doing....... :pac:

I think that's the quietest I've ever heard Foxer. Unless we just couldn't hear his seething anger over all the laughing we were doing....... :pac:

And it was my idea and all. Still, at least I didn't get an emote (again) :D

Are there takers for the Flawless Raider achievement??

I'll be up for a run tomorrow (Friday) evening around 8 or 9ish. I know Dave wants to run VoG. We could run that on Hard Mode, and then run Crota on Normal. Flawless Raider is very doable on Crota. I've been very close twice in the past. Last time I got to the crystal room, then Manad killed himself with a grenade accidentally! I know that group did it on the second run but I didn't have time to start over.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,047 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I'll be up for a run tomorrow (Friday) evening around 8 or 9ish. I know Dave wants to run VoG. We could run that on Hard Mode, and then run Crota on Normal. Flawless Raider is very doable on Crota. I've been very close twice in the past. Last time I got to the crystal room, then Manad killed himself with a grenade accidentally! I know that group did it on the second run but I didn't have time to start over.

I'll help if I'm on. I agree, no Manad allowed :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭thebag89

If you're really really stuck for numbers I'll lend a hand, having great craic with the dinosaurs in Ark though

Thanks lads. I'll see who's on tonight. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who don't have the achievement yet.

Thanks lads. I'll see who's on tonight. I'm sure there are plenty of guys who don't have the achievement yet.

I still need to do it but won't be on until late tonight unfortunately.

I still need to do it but won't be on until late tonight unfortunately.

Late tonight could work too. If you're up for it, send me a message when you are logging in. We could do this with 5 people.

Late tonight could work too. If you're up for it, send me a message when you are logging in. We could do this with 5 people.

Cheers, it won't be until after midnight though! I'd say you'll have it done and dusted by then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Cheers, it won't be until after midnight though! I'd say you'll have it done and dusted by then.

I can be available late tonight as well. Haven't got that achievement myself

I can be available late tonight as well. Haven't got that achievement myself

I could possibly be persuaded to go after midnight, could have an old man nap after work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,397 ✭✭✭MerryDespot

Give me a shout if you're stuck Steve ... I'm on Rainbow Six giving people shaped charge dental surgery these days. :)

A midnight run would suit me. I'll check in with Dave and Aces later and I'll send y'all a message then.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

A midnight run would suit me. I'll check in with Dave and Aces later and I'll send y'all a message then.

I'm in... Although I've never run crota so I might **** up somewhere... Anyone wanna give it a run through first earlier?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

yup, up for both getting the cheevo and running crota/vog again. I suppose once we plan not to cheese the bridge I should be good for not dying (while jumping anyways :D

Anyone going to try to finish the oryx cp tonight ? Along with squeezing in some nightfalls, a trip to my bud taniks and perhaps skolas, oh and get to bed at a reasonable hour.

I'm in... Although I've never run crota so I might **** up somewhere... Anyone wanna give it a run through first earlier?

I wouldn't worry Dave. It's a piece of p!ss compared to the other Raids. If we have a full fireteam, and a few people have done it already and know their way around, then you'll be fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I wouldn't worry Dave. It's a piece of p!ss compared to the other Raids. If we have a full fireteam, and a few people have done it already and know their way around, then you'll be fine.

Just let the Hunter solo the Abyss, then hide in a corner for the rest of the Raid. You'll be grand like.

Just let the Hunter solo the Abyss,

Exactly! I'll be volunteering to solo the Abyss and run sword if there's no one else. I've done both a good few times. I know Crota much better than the other raids.

Exactly! I'll be volunteering to solo the Abyss and run sword if there's no one else. I've done both a good few times. I know Crota much better than the other raids.

So you solo the bridge, if we don't cross the bridge with the cheese do we get pulled through or just wait over there ?

syboit wrote: »
    So you solo the bridge, if we don't cross the bridge with the cheese do we get pulled through or just wait over there ?

Yes, everyone gets pulled through once 1 person gets across the bridge at the end of the Abyss. After that we have to:

get across the second bridge (legit)
    get through the thrallway
    kill ir yut and clear all adds from the final room
    kill crota

Simples!

Yes, everyone gets pulled through once 1 person gets across the bridge at the end of the Abyss. After that we have to:

get across the second bridge (legit)
    get through the thrallway
    kill ir yut and clear all adds from the final room
    kill crota

Simples!

ah yes, sorry got ya now, you solo the abyss, deffo reduces the chances of someone falling down one of the holes. Others can wait on the left in one of the rooms where the chests used to spawn.

Its the 2nd bridge is where I have a fear of cheesing :)

If you get on around 7 or so I'll walk you through it first.

If I'm on early we can give it a run though. It is by far the shortest Raid so far. Me, Merry and another guy 3 manned it before. However that involved cheesing and dying a lot!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,156 ✭✭✭Serbian

I'm another pretty regular Xbox One player — NutCity is my gamertag

Advertisement