Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox - Fireteam Finder

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

syboit wrote: »
    Yup, should be. I think the Gonz needs to do the OP quest aswell.

Cool, just need 3 more so, Think I have it on my Hunter and Gonz is a Titan/Warlock, so should be able to fill one of the spots with one of the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Mcsirl

Need a warlock and Titan for very last part of outbreak prime quest to input codes in felwinters peak

• Registered Users Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ferrigan101

Mcsirl wrote: »
    Need a warlock and Titan for very last part of outbreak prime quest to input codes in felwinters peak

I can help on the Titan, I might not be around much today though! There's a possibility of me being on later tonight if that's any use?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Hi,

I played Destiny on the PS4 on release for a few weeks, then my wife decided it was her PS4...So now a few years later I picked it up for my shiney Xbox-1-S (looks around nervously)...yes MY Xbox. Anyway just getting back into the campaign and have never done a Raid or any of the post-initial content tbh, yet. If you need to fill a spot and I'm on give me a shout. GT = Ahriakin, currently building a Titan.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

That's a good wife you have there :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

_CreeD_ wrote: »
    Hi,

I played Destiny on the PS4 on release for a few weeks, then my wife decided it was her PS4...So now a few years later I picked it up for my shiney Xbox-1-S (looks around nervously)...yes MY Xbox. Anyway just getting back into the campaign and have never done a Raid or any of the post-initial content tbh, yet. If you need to fill a spot and I'm on give me a shout. GT = Ahriakin, currently building a Titan.
    That's a good wife you have there :)

Is this her?????

9a036250d43a895c3a9911de04c9c4dcb63f0b8fdb99b460fbae92cae939301d.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Hi,

Sent you a friend request there. I'm on most nights. Xbox one.

Happy to run missions, crucible or whatever you want to help

Don't seem to use my ps4 other than for exclusives :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,140 ✭✭✭_CreeD_

Thanks guys for the add. I need to dig up a compatible headset to get voice comms going I think before I dive into MP, just using my PC headset at the moment with no MIC input for the Xbox.
    I finally hit 40 last night, light level is low of course at ~235 I think but will work on that today. I have to say they have seriously improved the game, the additional content definitely hasn't hurt but I've thoroughly enjoyed the last few days on it.

Thanks guys for the add. I need to dig up a compatible headset to get voice comms going I think before I dive into MP, just using my PC headset at the moment with no MIC input for the Xbox.
    I finally hit 40 last night, light level is low of course at ~235 I think but will work on that today. I have to say they have seriously improved the game, the additional content definitely hasn't hurt but I've thoroughly enjoyed the last few days on it.

Also just sent you a friend request, if you need a hand with anything give me a shout if you see me on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,171 ✭✭✭syboit

Also just sent you a friend request, if you need a hand with anything give me a shout if you see me on.

Yup, your always in need of help with the nightfalls :D. Speaking of which wouldnt mind running 2 more tonight before reset to see if Icebreaker will drop for me.

• Advertisement

syboit wrote: »
    Yup, your always in need of help with the nightfalls :D. Speaking of which wouldnt mind running 2 more tonight before reset to see if Icebreaker will drop for me.

Ha! Give me a shout later, I should be on.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Just going to bump this, what with Nightfalls and Strikes available and Raids incoming. Should you find yourself on your own and in need of some able bodied help, or just a bit of craic playing, come join us here:Xbox Boards Clan

Advertisement