Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tower Bar - Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Don't go with a hangover.

Dont stop drinking = No hangover = an OK day in IKEA :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

My biggest gripe with Ikea is PEOPLE WALKING AGAINST THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC. Fcukers with their trolleys and buggies going the wrong way. Pi$$ off.

Great game to play in Ikea is, whenever you see an untended trolley, add a random item to it. Trolley in the rug area? It gets a nice big expensive rug.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,675 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

ikea and the bag of mini dime bars. worth the trip.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,545 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So whats on the agenda for tonight lads?

Overwatch?
    Warframe?
    Diablo 3?
    Destiny?
    Battleborn?
    Titanfall?

jonnycivic wrote: »
    So whats on the agenda for tonight lads?

Overwatch?
    Warframe?
    Diablo 3?
    Destiny?
    Battleborn?
    Titanfall?

OW or D3 or both. Could do with some gear and a fresh boost on a Wizard / Monk and some lovely Paragon levels ;)

I have 2 new PS4's, a PS3, an iPad mini and a new laptop to test run. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Oh god, he put WD-40 on the thumbstick

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Too soon :o

GOOD OL' FASHIONED DESTINY PVP PUB STOMPING!

Or Overwatch. it'll probably be overwatch.

Oh god, he put WD-40 on the thumbstick

What's wrong with that? Everyone knows that if it's supposed to move, but makes a noise, use WD-40. Duct tape for stuff that moves but isn't supposed to.

WD40-DUCT-TAPE.jpg

OW or D3 or both. Could do with some gear and a fresh boost on a Wizard / Monk and some lovely Paragon levels ;)

Ill be up for that, should be home and online at around 8 :D
    Too soon :o
    Tis never too soon :pac:
    GOOD OL' FASHIONED DESTINY PVP PUB STOMPING!

Or Overwatch. it'll probably be overwatch.

I really need to get to lvl 25 and start comp in OW :pac:

• Advertisement

Ill be up for that, should be home and online at around 8 :D

Ah here, you should know by now that 8 is just way too early. I'll try a little sweet talk, see how she reacts.
    Tis never too soon :pac:

Except when your with a lady
    I really need to get to lvl 25 and start comp in OW :pac:

As Generic has said elsewhere, the game really comes into it's own once you open up comp. Just stay away from Soldier. Myself and Conovar are fighting over him. Though I am trying to get the hang of Reaper. Reinhardt, while I can, just need to learn when to firestrike and not get carried away with Charge in comp.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Cmon thats not funny Knave.

Ah here, you should know by now that 8 is just way too early. I'll try a little sweet talk, see how she reacts.

Except when your with a lady

As Generic has said elsewhere, the game really comes into it's own once you open up comp. Just stay away from Soldier. Myself and Conovar are fighting over him. Though I am trying to get the hang of Reaper. Reinhardt, while I can, just need to learn when to firestrike and not get carried away with Charge in comp.

Well I will be on FROM 8 then so I can OW first then Diablo after :pac:

Hey even when your with a lady ;)

Well I will hope to get to 25 quick enough I think im around 16ish.

Well I will be on FROM 8 then so I can OW first then Diablo after :pac:

Hey even when your with a lady ;)

Well I will hope to get to 25 quick enough I think im around 16ish.

I reckon you have another month of play to get there so.... :p:D

I reckon you have another month of play to get there so.... :p:D

Ah now its quick enough to get up the ranks, I really should get nathan to power play me to 25 haha

Cmon thats not funny Knave.

Apologies man. Couldn't resist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,575 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

LOu1T9f.jpg

Jeepers how do I shrink that down?

:/

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Sorry to hear about your burglary Sniper. Many years ago someone broke into my house when I was in it one night. Charged down the stairs like a lunatic and fortunately they ran, hopefully in terror. Was the night the Bush family invaded Iraq again. I stayed up watching them bomb the crap out of Baghdad. Relatively speaking not a bad day for me!

Check your e-mails Sniper :)

Check your e-mails Sniper :)

You sending him those pics with the sheep and underwear that dude sent you last night :eek:

• Advertisement

F**k, sorry, my mate had my phone

I had 2 Yorkies with my coffee since Yorkies are so much smaller than they were before

I had 2 Yorkies with my coffee since Yorkies are so much smaller than they were before

Did you know, when you unwrapped a Yorkie it had 6 blocks of chocolate (One for each letter), now you only get 5 :P

Lads No Man's Sky is 15.99 in Smyths :)

FINALLY:
    External HDD support coming to the PS4:

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2017/...ures-detailed/

"It’s easy to upgrade the HDD that came with your PS4, but if you’re still looking for more storage space on the console, we’ve got you covered. With this update, you have the option to store content to an external HDD. Just plug a USB 3.0 HDD into your PS4, and voilà, you now have more space on the console.

This is compatible with HDDs up to 8TB in size. You can download and install applications directly to your extra storage, and the saved contents are easily manageable through the settings menu.
    Also, all the applications saved in the external HDD will appear in the Content Launcher of the Home Screen so it’s easy to keep track of what apps you launched recently."

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

This new technology appears Gimli friendly, nice.

FINALLY:

With only 2 ports on the console, 1 taken up with Headphone dongle and other for DS4 socking station, there will have to be a rethink.

At least Generic doesn't have to worry about swapping the drive out anymore.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    This new technology appears Gimli friendly, nice.

I thanked this post before I even realised you'd wrote it. Now it's even funnier

With only 2 ports on the console, 1 taken up with Headphone dongle and other for DS4 socking station, there will have to be a rethink.

At least Generic doesn't have to worry about swapping the drive out anymore.

Ehhhh I already bought it. Might aswell use it

• Advertisement

Ehhhh I already bought it. Might aswell use it

Ah you might as well.

Advertisement