Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Tower Bar - Off Topic Chat

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,675 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Anyone give a flying f**k about doing some GTA Online Heists with me?

If you buy me GTA5 on PS4 I will.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Anyone getting Zero Dawn? Looks pretty tasty, be a nice tune up ahead of the new Mass Effect.

Yeah, been looking forward to it since the first showing. Will be getting ME:A as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I'd be up for that. Sometime tonight or over the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'll lend a hand if you want - been awhile since I did them. Legit Elite tshirt owner though

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jackrussel wrote: »
    I'll lend a hand if you want - been awhile since I did them. Legit Elite tshirt owner though

Yeah.... I dunno what that means :P

• Advertisement

Yeah.... I dunno what that means :P

Doing the heists under certain times. Super sweaty

Doing the heists under certain times. Super sweaty

Ok, whats your PSN?

Ok, whats your PSN?

I'm offended

I'm offended

Hey, I'm not the one on Boards for 5 years who won't put their PSN in their signature :P

Hey, I'm not the one on Boards for 5 years who won't put their PSN in their signature :P

Can't/don't see any sigs on my phone or laptop or work CPU. Are there signatures on boards?

• Advertisement

Can't/don't see any sigs on my phone or laptop or work CPU. Are there signatures on boards?

Yes, I think the default is "Don't show" but with your profile settings you can enable "Do show signatures"

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I might be up for that. I'd need to make space and reinstall the game first though

Also don't think I've done the heists before

edit: Fcuk me. Forgot how large the download is... Almost 60 GB before any updates are applied

It's a good job I have no bandwidth limits, between this and accidentally uploading 345 GB of an episode of Always Sunny

I might be up for that. I'd need to make space and reinstall the game first though

Also don't think I've done the heists before

Well you better start now, it takes a good bit of time to DL all the updates and also long to install them all the 1st time

• Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I feel queasy anytime I think of downloading a full AAA title over the PSN.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    I feel queasy anytime I think of downloading a full AAA title over the PSN.

You sure it's that and not the 10 weekly bottles of wine?

Dudeeile's character in GTA

st8cTCZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

71b.jpg

You left the group =(

Shouldn't give up on it so fast. It's great craic once there's a system in place as to how missions are selected and people invited.

All that jumping around lobbies and waiting on invites from people racing was unnecessary.

I took a pcture

Ykao7zc.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,971 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

You left the group =(

Shouldn't give up on it so fast. It's great craic once there's a system in place as to how missions are selected and people invited.

All that jumping around lobbies and waiting on invites from people racing was unnecessary.

Do you mean the chat with the few pictures. Is that the official GTA chat now?

• Advertisement

Do you mean the chat with the few pictures. Is that the official GTA chat now?

Dunno about official but it's better than spamming the Destiny chat with it!

Dude did say that he's not gonna bother with the game after all the hassle last night.

I was reading up about parties and groups etc and apparently we done it all wrong. Should have started an invite only session to begin with. That way invites to missions etc are sent automatically and when you return to free roam you get put back into the same lobby together.

i don't see any harm in using the destiny chat to get a game of GTA going.

Firstly, the destiny chat is relatively dead.
    Secondly, it makes sense to start the conversation somewhere rather than creating a new chat and inviting 100 people to it randomly to ask if they both have GTA and want to play it - that is far more intrusive imo.

If a general group is set up in the game and get some playtime in, then start a separate chat and people can be added to it if they want - same as happened with Borderlands and Battleborn, for example.

I have a good amount of cash in my Amazon.co.uk account - from vouchers I got at christmas. Is there any way I can buy PSN funds on amazon and then buy a digital download on PS Plus? Couple of games I want to buy but would prefer digital rather than retail.

Is the only way to do it to set up a second account on my console with the region set to UK and buy it with that account?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

PSN a bit fecked or is it just me?

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

All good here

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

PetKing wrote:
    PSN a bit fecked or is it just me?

It's my crappy Virgin box. Carry on!

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭riggerman

Has been a while since I had one myself.

It was kinda surprising that ye got the prison break heist done in 2 attempts last night - how many attempts did ye have on Saturday though?

Thought ye would have struggled with the jets rather than the valkarie but shur the drink is an awful thing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,408 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Anyone getting Zero Dawn? Looks pretty tasty, be a nice tune up ahead of the new Mass Effect.

Just pre-ordered. Can't help but think you're partly to blame.

In other news, tried the Ghost Wildlands Beta. Couldn't really get into it. Died from a non-discernible cause, got revived then a teammate ran over me in a van, got revived again, ran down hill got a kill but the dude I was shooting at was in front of a gas tank, big explosion, died again.
    It is probably fun in a group and co-op didn't really give it much time.

Advertisement