Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

What time are we planning on kicking off at Cormac?

Also lads, there is a couple of spots up for grabs in a VoG run possibly tomorrow evening if anyone wants in?
    (Dude said hes in and jcd i think?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

jonnycivic wrote: »

Also lads, there is a couple of spots up for grabs in a VoG run possibly tomorrow evening if anyone wants in?

Stick me down for the VOG run :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

It would wrong of me to go ahead and state a time at this juncture.

By the time I get home, talk to herself, eat, etc.

Maybe like 8pm or so

I'm always late anyway

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cormac... wrote: »
    It would wrong of me to go ahead and state a time at this juncture.

By the time I get home, talk to herself, eat, etc.

Maybe like 8pm or so

I'm always late anyway

Dude your seriously missing a trick here:

AupGzcnCQAAtp1_.jpg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I did indeed but I won't be around tomorrow night so I'll be missing all the nostalgia.

• Advertisement

dudeeile wrote: »
    I did indeed but I won't be around tomorrow night so I'll be missing all the nostalgia.

Grand job, well it might actually be saturday depending on what time I get out of work at tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Did ye get 3 x Golgyballs finished last night? Sorry about bailing, had a cranky baby to deal with.

Did ye get 3 x Golgyballs finished last night? Sorry about bailing, had a cranky baby to deal with.

Yup. We did alright. Even killed the sisters too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Grand job, well it might actually be saturday depending on what time I get out of work at tomorrow.

VoG on Saturday, I'd be up for that. Hell I'll do 3 runs since I'm still chasing the elusive Vision of Confluence.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I have one left to do if your looking for numbers later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'd be on for that Knave, I should have earned enough browney points ;)

I'd be on for that Knave, I should have earned enough browney points ;)

Ah, browney points. The currency all men crave.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Anyone for a raid from the sisters later, say 8.30 - 9.00?

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

hows it going lads. just seeing if i could get a KF raid arranged for during the week or at the weekend sometime. i haven't done it yet, only did VoG & Crotas last night for the first time but have watched a video of it on YT. need to do it to progress a couple of quests. could sure do with the help

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

jackrussel wrote: »
    hows it going lads. just seeing if i could get a KF raid arranged for during the week or at the weekend sometime. i haven't done it yet, only did VoG & Crotas last night for the first time but have watched a video of it on YT. need to do it to progress a couple of quests. could sure do with the help

I'll help out if I'm around. Add SirConar and message me if you're getting numbers together.

Conar wrote: »
    I'll help out if I'm around. Add SirConar and message me if you're getting numbers together.

Sound. Sent you a request there last night - johnnyreynolds. See how many more pitch in before saying a date&time

Sound. Sent you a request there last night - johnnyreynolds. See how many more pitch in before saying a date&time

I'll be down for this too.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I should be on tonight, if you're stuck for numbers count me in.
    I have the raid done on all my characters - so I can run it with whatever class is needed.

Yep same as Nev.

Although you might want to pick Captain Raid himself first.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

dudeeile wrote: »
    Although you might want to pick Captain Raid himself first.

I should be around.

• Advertisement

Sweet. So there's 5 so far. 1 more will surely join. Any suggestions as to when to have it? Like, I don't know how long it takes

Sweet. So there's 5 so far. 1 more will surely join. Any suggestions as to when to have it? Like, I don't know how long it takes

Kinda need to be starting soon, I'm gonna log in and see who's on.

Edit: Well it's a quiet one tonight. Challenge mode after tomorrows reset will be Oryx, that should lead to a big influx for the raid. Spaces tomorrow night will be scarce but later in the week especially something for the weekend is good when people have plenty of time on their hands. I'm on a couple of nights a week so happy to help out if I'm on. Try to schedule something on here for the most part and fill the gaps in the psn chat.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'm on board for helping too. Happy to being whatever class to the party.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Who's on for a raid tonight -- start to end with a small delay at totems to grab the checkpoint on an alt character -- at around 9?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

nevelator wrote: »
    Who's on for a raid tonight -- start to end with a small delay at totems to grab the checkpoint on an alt character -- at around 9?

Should be on around 9 for one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Should be available for that.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

Count me in

Sounds good Nev.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

nevelator wrote:

I'm on for that Nev!

• Advertisement

Looks like ye have 6. I too would be up for killing Oryx. With Blackjack and Hookers!

Advertisement