Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Well I would also like to kill Oryx, Blackjack maybe, less of the hookers though!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Cormac... wrote: »
    Looks like ye have 6. I too would be up for killing Oryx. With Blackjack and Hookers!

65961800.jpg

Id be on for Oryx later

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'll be on for Oryx too... But no fancy stuff... Lets just kill him in one tonight lads.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

But no fancy stuff

Que?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

If there's space on the good ship I'll tag along.

Sorry about last night lads. Yiz had all left the chat by the time I got on.

I thought there'd be loads on anyway to help out.

Might...be on later, if anyone's running ALTs for the raid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

PlainP wrote: »
    I thought there'd be loads on anyway to help out..

Uncharted 4 happened :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

OK ok who is looking to raid tonight so, fresh raid?

jonnycivic wrote: »
    OK ok who is looking to raid tonight so, fresh raid?

I have an Oryx CP I need to clear on the Titan (Bloody inconsiderate kids waking up at the most inopportune time), and have a Totems CP on the Lock. Hopefully will get on to have a crack at both.

• Advertisement

I'll get in on some of that action, too. Have 3 x Oryx to do.

I'll be on after 10 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be on for a Fresh raid tonight - need to get some helmets.
    Got 3 x 335 primarys last night - so I now have a 335 Tlaloc, 335 boolean gemini & 335 No time to explain.

I'll defo be on tonight. Give me a time (ish) and I'll get on for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Yeah I'm on for it. Want to 1 CoE done too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I would say between 8 and 9 if that suits?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

nevelator wrote: »
    I'd be on for a Fresh raid tonight - need to get some helmets.
    Got 3 x 335 primarys last night - so I now have a 335 Tlaloc, 335 boolean gemini & 335 No time to explain.

I'll be up for that. 9pm again Nev?

I would say between 8 and 9 if that suits?

Grand will do my best. Will get the dinner on as soon as I get in and hopefully the lads won't have much homework to get through.

PlainP wrote: »
    Grand will do my best. Will get the dinner on as soon as I get in and hopefully the lads won't have much homework to get through.

Looks like we have more than 6 here, with a few from the chat we should be able to get 2 groups going (maybe more)!
    I have a Totems CP as well, so that will save on all that leaping around at the start.

Looks like we have more than 6 here, with a few from the chat we should be able to get 2 groups going (maybe more)!
    I have a Totems CP as well, so that will save on all that leaping around at the start.

No worries, feel bad for missing the boat last night so Ill jump in wherever there's room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

I'll most likely be on again tonight for a raid. Have Warlock and Titan still to do

• Advertisement

Yeah with here and the Chat we could get a few raids done so bes thing to do is get everyone from here covered first then add the clan chat people in after?

8/9 most probably too early for me. If ye have 6 for then go ahead. Me and Chimp will try around 10.

8/9 most probably too early for me. If ye have 6 for then go ahead. Me and Chimp will try around 10.

Dads of boards of Destiny :p

PetKing wrote: »
    Dads of boards of Destiny :p

New Clan - DOBOD

Anyone else around after 10 for the raid?

This will be the cool raid, very high quality stuff. None of you're discount 8pm-raid shenanigans going on here.

Anyone else around after 10 for the raid?

This will be the cool raid, very high quality stuff. None of you're discount 8pm-raid shenanigans going on here.

Im going to pop a message up in the clan chat when i get home to see how many we can get for raids tonight etc, if the one at 8/9 goes ahead I will do my best to make sure you have the full 6 for 10 then, if there is an extra raid or two then they can kic off at whatever time suits everyone with them then.

Im going to pop a message up in the clan chat when i get home to see how many we can get for raids tonight etc, if the one at 8/9 goes ahead I will do my best to make sure you have the full 6 for 10 then, if there is an extra raid or two then they can kic off at whatever time suits everyone with them then.

Sounds good Jonny. I can raid at either time. Once we get everyone who posted here into a raid, we'll be grand - don't mind those chat peasants!

I'll probably log in and jump into my totems CP for a spell and see if anyone wants to grab it. Although last night we were all looking for the Mouldy shards!!

Sounds good Jonny. I can raid at either time. Once we get everyone who posted here into a raid, we'll be grand - don't mind those chat peasants!

I'll probably log in and jump into my totems CP for a spell and see if anyone wants to grab it. Although last night we were all looking for the Mouldy shards!!

In fairness I need 11 mould shards if I complete it this week cos im gone from like 200 down to 9 in a few weeks haha. Altho I am starting to use Ishtar a good bit more so instead of a load of clutter I am only keeping 1 of each gun etc. I have about 60 shards across the 3 so can swap them in and out as i see fit :P

Oh dont worry Nev I will get everyone in :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

10pm will probably suit me better so put me down for the late raid.

• Advertisement

Conar wrote:
    10pm will probably suit me better so put me down for the late raid.

10pm would suit me too lads

Advertisement