Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

We got 2 full raids out of it last night :) we only done a full run, didnt bother with checkpoints :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

jonnycivic wrote:
    We got 2 full raids out of it last night we only done a full run, didnt bother with checkpoints

Ye ran it twice yeah? We had two new lads in our group so had some trial and error runs. Only made it to Golgoroth before we called it quits as it was late.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetKing wrote: »
    Ye ran it twice yeah? We had two new lads in our group so had some trial and error runs. Only made it to Golgoroth before we called it quits as it was late.

No we only went thru it once :) Well ill be on later to give a hand if yis are looking :)

jonnycivic wrote:
    No we only went thru it once Well ill be on later to give a hand if yis are looking

Well I know Conor won't be on tonight so if our group reforms then we need the one!

Well I know Conor won't be on tonight so if our group reforms then we need the one!

It must be like the time Take that broke up....... tears everywhere :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

I'd be up for reforming and trying to get it done tonight.

The lads have some patience in fairness

jackrussel wrote: »

Grand job so, ill join yis and hopefully we can knock Oryx to space for ya. So now thats VoG/Crota and KF raid youve done but not Skolas??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    It must be like the time Take that broke up....... tears everywhere :P

Exactly like when Take That broke up..... Tears of joy.

Hey, we've all had to learn the mechanics at some stage. The more you run it, the more you get used to it, and the more comfortable you get. After a few runs you'll realize that it's nowhere near as difficult as it felt the first few times.

It's probably a good thing that this weeks challenge is Oryx and not Warpriest or Goggleballs, as it's the easiest one of the 3, and as was said last night, the Oryx Challenge mode is now the normal way to clear him.

Grand job so, ill join yis and hopefully we can knock Oryx to space for ya. So now thats VoG/Crota and KF raid youve done but not Skolas??

Skolas is in the old prison of elders? I think I did that with madmadra the other day. Haven't done KF just yet!

Hey, we've all had to learn the mechanics at some stage. The more you run it, the more you get used to it, and the more comfortable you get. After a few runs you'll realize that it's nowhere near as difficult as it felt the first few times.

It's probably a good thing that this weeks challenge is Oryx and not Warpriest or Goggleballs, as it's the easiest one of the 3, and as was said last night, the Oryx Challenge mode is now the normal way to clear him.

Was dreading the totems from the previous 2 disaster runs at them I had

• Advertisement

Skolas is in the old prison of elders? I think I did that with madmadra the other day. Haven't done KF just yet!

Thats right Madra done that with you. Well you have up to Golg done on KF? (I also think you attempted Oryx with us last week?)

Just so yis know I done my titan last night so can come in as hunter or warlock if yis need them :)

Was dreading the totems from the previous 2 disaster runs at them I had

Totems can be... problematic and contrary at times, through no fault of any one person, even for those of us who've run it multiple times. Brand not transferring was quite an issue for a while, so much so that you'd be going back to orbit, changing fireteam leader just to get a clean run.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

might be on this evening to run it - have my last char to run it with: Hunter.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Same here, will need to be a quickie though, Uncharted 4 has arrived :P

might be on this evening to run it - have my last char to run it with: Hunter.

Look at you with your 2 down 1 to go la-de-da, while some of us have yet to complete 1 run. :(

No, I think you might be mixing me up with someone else. This is johnnyreynolds here. I was in the 10pm raid last night. I did crotas &VoG last week with you

No, I think you might be mixing me up with someone else. This is johnnyreynolds here. I was in the 10pm raid last night. I did crotas &VoG last week with you

I could well be dude, i just remember someone in the raids with us last week (Well doing up to golg) that hadnt done any raids and thought it was you :)

Look at you with your 2 down 1 to go la-de-da, while some of us have yet to complete 1 run. :(

Does someone need a sherpa? :P

Sure we started the raid an hour after ye on Tuesday, one done in full, one Oryx kill in addition.

Does someone need a sherpa? :P

I think I might do yeah.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Sure we started the raid an hour after ye on Tuesday, one done in full, one Oryx kill in addition.

I think I should get both parachutes, since I'm so great

Cormac... wrote: »
    I think I should get both parachutes, since I'm so great

hmmm - I don't remember you being one of the people to 3 man goggleballs.... think you 'TYPICAL GENERIC' Blue Orbed that....:eek::D

hmmm - I don't remember you being one of the people to 3 man goggleballs.... think you 'TYPICAL GENERIC' Blue Orbed that....:eek::D

Speaking of Blue orbing...... we had one individual last night that blue orbed all the way to Oryx :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

"Don't worry lads, I've got my trusty Jade Rabbit and Havoc Pigeon here..."

"Guardian down!"

"..."

"Did everyone see that video where I got a 7th Column..?"

:D

"Don't worry lads, I've got my trusty Jade Rabbit and Havoc Pigeon here..."

"Guardian down!"

:D

Lads im sure if we pool our resources we can make a "Typical Generic Montage" :P

jonnycivic wrote:
    Does someone need a sherpa?

Chimp has it covered. A wise and seasoned Sherpa bringing the lads through Golgoroth's maze! (Video to follow later :D )
    jonnycivic wrote:
    Speaking of Blue orbing...... we had one individual last night that blue orbed all the way to Oryx

I've blue orbed Oryx the last 2 weeks. It's a much simpler method, you can make tea, have snacks, and it keeps your fireteam on their toes!

Chimp has it covered. A wise and seasoned Sherpa bringing the lads through Golgoroth's maze! (Video to follow later :D )

I've blue orbed Oryx the last 2 weeks. It's a much simpler method, you can make tea, have snacks, and it keeps your fireteam on their toes!

Oh i like Videos :P

Yeah luckily last night we only had 1 blue orb on Oryx and that was running back to the aura on the bomb detonation. (And no it wasnt the same person that blue orbed the rest of the raid :P)

385767.jpg

385767.jpg

Ah see him been sly and trying to hide behind another blue orb......

• Advertisement

I think we need to lay off on slagging Cormac. He's been getting more than his fair share lately. I mean, look at him, those puppy dog eyes, does that not make you want to just give him a big hug after all those mean things that have been said?

justin-bieber-320x240.jpg

Advertisement