Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

"Why can't I self res?"

"Is this a bug or something"

"I still can't self res"

Later that day at the sisters:

"Oh, I didn't have fireborn selected"

Think I'll stay as a Voidwalker :pac:

Also if ye could start the runs anytime that's NOT like 10 seconds after I say "I'm going to the bathroom" that would be swell! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Speaking of Blue orbing...... we had one individual last night that blue orbed all the way to Oryx :P

Yeah, I was bit disappointed that I didn't blue orb Oryx as well. Drops up to Oryx were really underwhelming.

I'll be on for a run this evening. I yet to run the raid on my Hunter - but am happy jump in on any checkpoint if blue orbs bodies are needed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Cormac... wrote: »
    Also if ye could start the runs anytime that's NOT like 10 seconds after I say "I'm going to the bathroom" that would be swell! :P

In fairness, we are doing our best to fit in some gaming around you piss and smoke breaks. It ain't easy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I think we need to lay off on slagging Cormac. He's been getting more than his fair share lately. I mean, look at him, those puppy dog eyes, does that not make you want to just give him a big hug after all those mean things that have been said?

justin-bieber-320x240.jpg

Is it too late to say sorry? :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

It's never too late to say Sorry. It might be too late for it to work, but never too late to say it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Cormac... wrote:

Not the first time I've heard that this week funnily enough! :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

"Why can't I self res?"

"Is this a bug or something"

"I still can't self res"

Later that day at the sisters:

Think I'll stay as a Voidwalker :pac:

Sounds like Dude on Tuesday night.

Up for a run later with my Warlock if anyone is running around 8-9pm.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Yeah luckily last night we only had 1 blue orb on Oryx and that was running back to the aura on the bomb detonation. (And no it wasnt the same person that blue orbed the rest of the raid :P)

In defense of my position I will state that my balls were the last to detonate, seemed like I was waiting ages (probably cause I hadn't stepped in quick enough) for them to blow.

Great raid though, I'm getting better and better. I don't run it every week either so I do need to be kept in the loop communication wise when running it. (Abuses wasn't shouting the numbers when jumping on the platform :P)

If yiz need a person for this evening I could try running it on one of my Alts for a change. Let me know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

And now I keep singing the stoopid tune in my head....Thanks Jonny!!!:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

What time are we thinking so tonight?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PlainP wrote: »
    In defense of my position I will state that my balls were the last to detonate, seemed like I was waiting ages (probably cause I hadn't stepped in quick enough) for them to blow.

Great raid though, I'm getting better and better. I don't run it every week either so I do need to be kept in the loop communication wise when running it. (Abuses wasn't shouting the numbers when jumping on the platform :P)

If yiz need a person for this evening I could try running it on one of my Alts for a change. Let me know.

Very bad choice of words there :P
    And now I keep singing the stoopid tune in my head....Thanks Jonny!!!:mad:

I couldnt help it haha

my balls were the last to detonate

That's what she sa.......

Happy-Face-Meme-05.png

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

That is always the right call when detonating the 16 bombs and you are not sure your 4 bombs have gone off. It's better to die and detonate all bombs; five people is more than enough to finish Oryx.

I mean, take the mick out of hair all ye want, ye're the ones who seem to know all the Justin Bieber songs and what his latest fashion decisions are :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I mean, take the mick out of hair all ye want, ye're the ones who seem to know all the Justin Bieber songs and what his latest fashion decisions are :pac:

I know them ironically.

I know them ironically.

Come one now, never go full hipster! :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

PetKing wrote: »
    Not the first time I've heard that this week funnily enough! :p

**** Fireborn

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Chimp has it covered. A wise and seasoned Sherpa bringing the lads through Golgoroth's maze! (Video to follow later :D )

Ah jaysus - I know what you're talking about too :o

Ah jaysus - I know what you're talking about too :o

:pac::D

So my PSN crapped out. Apologies lads. No sign of it coming back anytime soon.

• Advertisement

We're almost there! Our 2 day saga bringing the new lads through Kings Fall is almost complete! After quitting with a good few wipes on Golgoroth on Wednesday night, we downed him on the 2nd attempt last night. Sisters on the 3rd attempt, and then we started into Oryx. We absolutely bombarded them with information, but decided to just get a few runs going. It took a bit, but they very quickly got into the swing of things and we had some excellent runs. Best attempt was down to the bomb detonation but one went in early so we wiped. String in the 4 runs together was within our grasp, and by 12ish we had it down, but decided to give up for the evening. We'll finish off that fecker no doubt tonight or over the weekend. Sickened I missed out on Moany McLFG Face in Cormac's group :p

We're almost there! Our 2 day saga bringing the new lads through Kings Fall is almost complete! After quitting with a good few wipes on Golgoroth on Wednesday night, we downed him on the 2nd attempt last night. Sisters on the 3rd attempt, and then we started into Oryx. We absolutely bombarded them with information, but decided to just get a few runs going. It took a bit, but they very quickly got into the swing of things and we had some excellent runs. Best attempt was down to the bomb detonation but one went in early so we wiped. String in the 4 runs together was within our grasp, and by 12ish we had it down, but decided to give up for the evening. We'll finish off that fecker no doubt tonight or over the weekend. Sickened I missed out on Moany McLFG Face in Cormac's group :p

Credit where its due, it was actually the first attempt at golg wasnt it :P We were so close I could taste the mouldy shards been used and all,

jonnycivic wrote:
    Credit where its due, it was actually the first attempt at golg wasnt it We were so close I could taste the mouldy shards been used and all,

Was it? :o my bad!

So my PSN crapped out. Apologies lads. No sign of it coming back anytime soon.

Aaannnnnnnd we're back. I was cussin the PS last night. I'm gonna be leaning on all y'all good naturedness. 3 quick Oryx runs tonight hopefully? :o:D:o

Was it? :o my bad!

Yeah we only wiped to get everyone in at the start :P

Aaannnnnnnd we're back. I was cussin the PS last night. I'm gonna be leaning on all y'all good naturedness. 3 quick Oryx runs tonight hopefully? :o:D:o

If you dont get them done tonight I will be on tomorrow (With nathan) so can do a few to finish them off with you. So if petking/nev/JR/Niall/sniper want to finish Oryx tonight I wont be on so you can take my spot :)

If you dont get them done tonight I will be on tomorrow (With nathan) so can do a few to finish them off with you. So if petking/nev/JR/Niall/sniper want to finish Oryx tonight I wont be on so you can take my spot :)

Diamond Geezer jonny

Diamond Geezer jonny

Tough act to follow, do you think you're up to it?;)

Came in from the pub last night, spent 2 hours with 2 different LFG groups trying to kill Oryx. We never really got started, more waiting around and talking sh!t than anything else.

All the characters were there:
    The ultra professional.
    The comedian.
    The teenage kid whos mum was shouting at him to get off the computer.
    The (mexican??) kid who parents sounded like they were kicking around the family dog.
    The add-hat who likes to play music into his mic.
    Drunk Chimp, chimping out.

LFG can be grim sometimes...

Came in from the pub last night, spent 2 hours with 2 different LFG groups trying to kill Oryx. We never really got started, more waiting around and talking sh!t than anything else.

All the characters were there:
    The ultra professional.
    The comedian.
    The teenage kid whos mum was shouting at him to get off the computer.
    The (mexican??) kid who parents sounded like they were kicking around the family dog.
    The add-hat who likes to play music into his mic.
    Drunk Chimp, chimping out.

LFG can be grim sometimes...

Unable to decide which one would be the most annoying.

• Advertisement

I had to kick it up a notch to compete with these guys.

Advertisement