Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I tried to join last night. But between eating pizza and 4 weasel attacks I just gave up.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

dudeeile wrote:
    Soon...

Count me in for soon. Extraordinarily hungover today so attention and reaction times should be sharp.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

PetKing wrote: »
    Count me in for soon. Extraordinarily hungover today so attention and reaction times should be sharp.

There hangover would be worse if you played with us tho haha
    Dude turned the Raid into a drinking game

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭riggerman

Johnny's dead again take a swing . Tobes dead drink the bottle .
    People's livers definitely felt the after affects this morning

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭onlyTobes

When Dude started going on about burned out combine harvesters, you know he was goosed drunk :D

riggerman wrote: »
    Johnny's dead again take a swing . Tobes dead drink the bottle .
    People's livers definitely felt the after affects this morning

Hate that f**king shade :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I tried to join last night. But between eating pizza and 4 weasel attacks I just gave up.

You shouldn't eat pizza in the garden, weasels love pizza. They also get verey aggressive this time of year, I think it's the pollen... Hope you're doing OK, bud!

#PrayForOptimus

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

Burnt out Combine Harvesters, Weasel attacks!!! I aint ever moving to the country:p

Will there be another attempt made on The Kings life tonight, or are ye all waiting for Tuesdays reset??

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

You shouldn't eat pizza in the garden, weasels love pizza. They also get verey aggressive this time of year, I think it's the pollen... Hope you're doing OK, bud!

#PrayForOptimus

The dirrrrrrrrrrttttttyyyyyyyy animals......
    McMafia77 wrote: »
    Burnt out Combine Harvesters, Weasel attacks!!! I aint ever moving to the country:p

Will there be another attempt made on The Kings life tonight, or are ye all waiting for Tuesdays reset??

The country is awesome :P

• Advertisement

Tonight would be great, if the numbers are there.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I'll raid later. I have a golgoroth cp if its any use or could do a fresh run, don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'll give a hand for a raid tonight if ye are short of numbers.

Ill raid later, have an oryx cp too :P

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Is there enough for 2 teams for oryx? :D

jackrussel wrote: »
    Is there enough for 2 teams for oryx? :D

Id say there might well be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Id say there might well be.

A race you say? Hmmm

jackrussel wrote: »
    A race you say? Hmmm

A race if we get the two teams up and running ;)

Altho this is how plenty of our raids go:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=400RH6Sl-Os

I'm available if needed for raiding

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

If there's enough room for moi in either team I'll stick my name in for this. Need to run a raid on my Warlock.

Ok, we had some teething issues with teams, had 2 full teams then people backed out etc so team 1 kicked off and team 2 tried Oryx...... keypoint there is tried haha

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Ok, we had some teething issues with teams, had 2 full teams then people backed out etc so team 1 kicked off and team 2 tried Oryx...... keypoint there is tried haha

Team 2 ran the raid from the beginning. We weren't using checkpoints!

As usual the jumpy bits got me, but overall we were solid. Just didn't come together in the end.

We will get him again...

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

I'll hold my hands up for the **** up on the last run lads. I messed up the bomb big time. On the bright side, now we can do one from scratch, providing your inner sadomasochist is up for it of course!!!

PlainP wrote: »
    Team 2 ran the raid from the beginning. We weren't using checkpoints!

As usual the jumpy bits got me, but overall we were solid. Just didn't come together in the end.

We will get him again...

Yeah we lost 2 people at the start as they only wanted to do oryx and when we couldnt get subs we ran oryx. There was a few weird things happening like falling through the platforms etc but we kept going till just after 11 then gave up and whimpered off with our tails between our legs haha
    I'll hold my hands up for the **** up on the last run lads. I messed up the bomb big time. On the bright side, now we can do one from scratch, providing your inner sadomasochist is up for it of course!!!

Ah we all messed up at different times last night so its grand. As the runner I should have helped you out with the bombs too so its all good :)

Yeah we lost 2 people at the start as they only wanted to do oryx and when we couldnt get subs we ran oryx. There was a few weird things happening like falling through the platforms etc but we kept going till just after 11 then gave up and whimpered off with our tails between our legs haha

Ah we all messed up at different times last night so its grand. As the runner I should have helped you out with the bombs too so its all good :)

I did a run last night with a group from LFG. We got him on the fourth attempt. On our first go we got the 16 bombs down; when it came to detonation time someone told the runner to get the fourth bomb and the Titans would DPS Oryx- that didn't end well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

nevelator wrote: »
    I did a run last night with a group from LFG. We got him on the fourth attempt. On our first go we got the 16 bombs down; when it came to detonation time someone told the runner to get the fourth bomb and the Titans would DPS Oryx- that didn't end well.

Think you still need the aura in the centre where Oryx blasts!

It can be difficult enough to get enough for one raid on a Monday night, never mind 2 so all good.
    Everything up to Oryx went smoothly, Totems and Warpriest were first time, Golgy on the 2nd attempt. Oryx wasn't playing ball though. Still, it was lots of fun...

Oh yeah, you legged it off to your russian mates dont lie :P

The runner has to stay in the centre with the aura.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

I think we can all agree that it was dueeile's fault and leave it at that.

Also had more Craic trolling that poor
    ****er in the tower than had doing oryx

Oh yeah, you legged it off to your russian mates dont lie :P

The runner has to stay in the centre with the aura.

Not the russians this time - that is why it took 4 attempts :pac:

I'd be up for a full run tonight if there is interest.

jcd5971 wrote: »

Also had more Craic trolling that poor
    ****er in the tower than had doing oryx

In fairness the last week in Destiny has been a serious laugh for me. Folliwing "DudeBroo" was just brilliant.

And yes it is always dudes fault :P
    Not the russians this time - that is why it took 4 attempts :pac:

Yeah Ill raid tonight :D

• Advertisement

nevelator wrote:

jonnycivic wrote:
    Yeah Ill raid tonight

Count me in :)

Count me in :)

Cont me it aswell. We might get enough for two teams. Challenge inception!

I'm in too. Golg challenge this week, need the fragment from him.

jcd5971 wrote: »

Yea screw that dueeile fella.

I am also available to raid.

Thats 6 so...... 9pm start?

jonnycivic wrote:
    Thats 6 so...... 9pm start?

Make that party booking Jonny!! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Cocktail Sausages and Chicken Nuggets please!

Cormac... wrote: »
    Cocktail Sausages and Chicken Nuggets please!

Oh the prodigal son has returned haha

Nope, that would be Redzer

Back of the net!

• Advertisement

Make that party booking Jonny!! :D

Done :P
    Cormac... wrote: »
    Nope, that would be Redzer

Back of the net!

Ohhhhhhhhh....... so your the black sheep then :P

The Only Destiny I'll be doing is an exhausting Vault Clean up pre ROI and maybe a Week of PvP to blow the dust off.

Enjoying the break for now

As I've said before, there is nothing that could ever drop from any activity that I don't already have a better (roll or light level) version of.

I can get my drunken 4 and 6 player banter from Borderlands HJC and Overwatch for now

Each to their own :)

Right ladies and gentlewilderbeasts...... whos up for a raid tonight with a few drinkies? Going from the sisters :)

Yes please, looking forward to tonight's topics of conversation....

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Yes please, looking forward to tonight's topics of conversation....

I heard rumour that Dude wants to discuss the merits of eating cheese while raiding and also records he found from the 1920's :P

jonnycivic wrote:
    Right ladies and gentlewilderbeasts...... whos up for a raid tonight with a few drinkies? Going from the sisters

I'm in for drinks and sisters!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭riggerman

Madmadra32 here I'm up for it as well
    . Without the 1 hour tea and chat we had last Friday night would help. 😊

You mean last Saturday? :P

Yeah well we have 3 so far, so 3 more and we start at 9 on the button :P

Right ladies and gentlewilderbeasts...... whos up for a raid tonight with a few drinkies? Going from the sisters :)

You can count me in.
    I heard rumour that Dude wants to discuss the merits of eating cheese while raiding and also records he found from the 1920's :P

Was that not vanilla yoghurt for dipping your choc hobnobs in. There was no wine last week so obviously no cheese.

Strategy man, battle plans.

dudeeile wrote: »
    You can count me in.

Was that not vanilla yoghurt for dipping your choc hobnobs in. There was no wine last week so obviously no cheese.

Strategy man, battle plans.

Thats 5, 1 more space so......

No vanilla yoghurt was discussed in great detail the previous week, last week was comine harvesters.

Oh and dont forget to get to the offie and get your desperados :P

Here she is...

QjxlV8fl.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement