Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Anyway, up to ye guys, doubt I'll be online unfortunately.

I'm sure if ye can help, they'll be delighted.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Cormac... wrote: »
    Anyway, up to ye guys, doubt I'll be online unfortunately.

I'm sure if ye can help, they'll be delighted.

Titan can stay middle with me and blessings (blessings on its own works when everyone uses a grenade on the ogres to help out)

If we have both in the same run tonight then I propose that warlock stays on platform 2. Then the Titan in the middle can give a hand with the knight.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Less acolytes eyes agro (depending on the side) than platform 3

That's another reason to always have someone opposite a newbie, they can take out the eyes when they appear. This also makes the Titan's job a bit easier.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'll be online at 10 tonight for a raid if that suits?

I added them to chat, they are usually on at 10pm. I'll probably be offline ;-;

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I added them to chat, they are usually on at 10pm. I'll probably be offline ;-;

1138.gif

I had a good laugh in work there now.

Also, screw you :P

964.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

2 of the New Lads I added to the chat last night are looking to Kill Oryx on Hard. They both have the CP.

I assume they will want to get it done before reset. Neither of them has done Oryx before. Both are 311+ light.

If anyone is around to give them a hand around 10pm, I'm sure they would appreciate the help (I might not be able to be online then).

Linksenn & Projectudyr

The 2 new lads are now not so new lads, we threw them in at the deep end and they held their own.

We done a practice run to show the mechanics, then a second one. Then from the 3rd run until we dropped him we had it all nailed down. Once we got him to a fraction health and he just wouldnt drop after a few professional blue orbs :P a few more runs and a victory ciggie later and oryx was floating off into space :D

• Advertisement

Savage, seems like it went fairly ok in the end so. Huzzah!

Savage, seems like it went fairly ok in the end so. Huzzah!

Yeah it went fairly smooth tbh, even with Nev onboard :P

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Yeah it went fairly smooth tbh, even with Nev onboard :P

I am sensing entrapment here... :pac:

nevelator wrote: »

Its way too early to try trap anything, and im too busy here with my new pet to entrap you :P

Its way too early to try trap anything, and im too busy here with my new pet to entrap you :P

I managed to grab a pic of jonny and his new pet:

latest?cb=20140807225418

catherine_zeta_jones_entrapment_Fhq618S.sized.png

• Advertisement

I managed to grab a pic of jonny and his new pet:

latest?cb=20140807225418

My pedro is far cuter than that :P

So who is up for taking on the challenge of the big lad tonight, about 9pm?

So who is up for taking on the challenge of the big lad tonight, about 9pm?

54488681.jpg

I'm saving this meme for mid riad from now on, throw it up in the chat when the need arises..... which will be all the time :D

I'd be up for a raid this evening. #TWSS

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭onlyTobes

Same here, need my last CF from the big man.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

I'm on for raiding if space

onlyTobes wrote: »
    Same here, need my last CF from the big man.
    PetKing wrote: »
    I'm on for raiding if space

Thats 4 of us so far, 2 more spaces to take on the big man tonight. I will setup the event and all in a few mins :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

I'd be up for a raid this evening. #TWSS

Might be running it myself tonight as Midnight still needs the cfs from Oryx challenge and Thalnok.

Might be running it myself tonight as Midnight still needs the cfs from Oryx challenge and Thalnok.

will i add you and midnight in for this so?

will i add you and midnight in for this so?

Sure. I'll let Midnight know on fb.

Sure. I'll let Midnight know on fb.

Clan contacts on FB :eek:

I will setup the event now :D

I'll be on for raiding but won't be on until 10 tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

Seeing as it looks like ye have a full squad, can I stick my name down for the Subs bench, just in case theres any injuries in the warm up!!!

McMafia77 wrote: »
    Seeing as it looks like ye have a full squad, can I stick my name down for the Subs bench, just in case theres any injuries in the warm up!!!

lofr1.gif

Chimp and Mafia - The super Subs :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I'd raid if there is enough for a second team, will be on a bit after 9.

CDBWhoop wrote: »

That's 3 for a second raid so, dude might be up for it I'll send out a message in the chat and see now :)

That's 3 for a second raid so, dude might be up for it I'll send out a message in the chat and see now :)

I'll go tentatively into that second team. Timing and missus to be determined.

I'll go tentatively into that second team. Timing and missus to be determined.

Good man, we now have 5 for the second team so 1 more spot available

• Registered Users Posts: 4,437 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Myself (The40Watt) and Weiland79 would like to join a Raid tonight if there are any spaces. Just note neither of us have done the KF Raid yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Good man, we now have 5 for the second team so 1 more spot available

I should be on to take that spot. Want to get it done on my hunter.

Myself (The40Watt) and Weiland79 would like to join a Raid tonight if there are any spaces. Just note neither of us have done the KF Raid yet.

Would thursday/Friday night be better to bring you guys through a raid? I can cobble together a few willing sherpas and we will give you the full guided tour then?

Would thursday/Friday night be better to bring you guys through a raid? I can cobble together a few willing sherpas and we will give you the full guided tour then?

Hi,

That would be cool. Thursday would suit us best. I'm normally on at 10pm but I could try get online a little earlier if I had to.

Hi,

That would be cool. Thursday would suit us best. I'm normally on at 10pm but I could try get online a little earlier if I had to.

Grand job I'll arrange it for Thursday so. If you go page a page or two dudeeile posted videos on the Raid so get yourself familiar with that. What chars are you guys running and what ll?

• Advertisement

Hi,

Grand job I'll arrange it for Thursday so. If you go page a page or two dudeeile posted videos on the Raid so get yourself familiar with that. What chars are you guys running and what ll?

I have a 323 Warlock and Weiland is using a 302 Titan.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

So after last nights PSN cluster****, are we still on for Raid 2.0 tonight, or is it binned for the time being.

McMafia77 wrote:
    So after last nights PSN cluster****, are we still on for Raid 2.0 tonight, or is it binned for the time being.

My roster disappeared last night, it seems there was PSN issues alright from what I've seen on Twitter. Our raid when smooth enough connection wise, nobody was kicked. What happened to ye?

My roster disappeared last night, it seems there was PSN issues alright from what I've seen on Twitter. Our raid when smooth enough connection wise, nobody was kicked. What happened to ye?

Destiny had log in issues not long after we started our raid, lucky everyone was already on.

McMafia77 wrote: »

Lets give it a go tonight McMafia.

Can we get a full team from 9 for a fresh run.

And are there any checkpoints going, totems or warpriest?

CDBWhoop wrote:

We were going to ask for ye're one last night as we forgot to grab it! :D

• Advertisement

Lets give it a go tonight McMafia.

Can we get a full team from 9 for a fresh run.

I may be on if yis need it depending on if BL2 is going ahead later or not :P no cp tho we flew straight through everything last night haha

We were going to ask for ye're one last night as we forgot to grab it! :D

We couldn't even get started with the PSN shenanigans last night.
    I may be on if yis need it depending on if BL2 is going ahead later or not :P no cp tho we flew straight through everything last night haha

Grand, I'll post on the chat after 8 and see if there's interest in a raid. Surprising no one wanted a CP for additional runs. Though it was standard at this stage :p

We'll grab one or two later if we run.

We couldn't even get started with the PSN shenanigans last night.

Grand, I'll post on the chat after 8 and see if there's interest in a raid. Surprising no one wanted a CP for additional runs. Though it was standard at this stage :p

We'll grab one or two later if we run.

I'd be on for a raid if there's a spot going.
    We kinda started Oryx by mistake last night. We were about 2 rounds in when we realised we hadn't the CP grabbed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll be on for a raid tonight as BL2 won't be happening tonight.... if we can get a raid started before 9pm I will run it. (later starts are too close to bed time!)

I'll be on for a raid tonight as BL2 won't be happening tonight.... if we can get a raid started before 9pm I will run it. (later starts are too close to bed time!)

Grand, no BL2 tonight so I will raid :D will rock a hunter :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement