Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Grand, no BL2 tonight so I will raid :D will rock a hunter :D

No - I'm the Hunter!

I actually still have to beat the Raid on my hunter for the Raid quest. I've done it load of times but only bothered to complete the quest lines on my hunter recently.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

No - I'm the Hunter!

I actually still have to beat the Raid on my hunter for the Raid quest. I've done it load of times but only bothered to complete the quest lines on my hunter recently.

SO now we have our 2 hunters, 4 of you can fight it out for titan/warlock supremacy :P

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Grand, thats 4 so far tehn. McMafia, Jonny'FiddyO'Civic, Conovar and myself as Warlock.

Two spots available, must be house trained, two opposable thumbs required.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

CDBWhoop wrote: »
    Grand, thats 4 so far tehn. McMafia, Jonny'FiddyO'Civic, Conovar and myself as Warlock.

I dont think dude is available, I heard he will be heading up a search party for peter this evening :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Damn these 9 o'clock starts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Remembering to tether when he regains favour of the darkness is my downfall, always waiting for someone else as I run my hunter least.
    CDBWhoop wrote:

I'll run if ye need a hand.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Damn these 9 o'clock starts.

I'll be on at 10, if we can get a few night owls to join in :)

I'll be on at 10, if we can get a few night owls to join in :)

WooHoo. As Mr. Simpson would say.

I have a 323 Warlock and Weiland is using a 302 Titan.

Right guys/gals, I need 3 more willing sherpas to help the lads thru a raid tonight, I'm running my 1/3rd warlock :P Any takers??

Right guys/gals, I need 3 more willing sherpas to help the lads thru a raid tonight, I'm running my 1/3rd warlock :P Any takers??

ehh.......

cf71b6b17b70db6b41ae34caed28604e00843b4cc51d6ca97d63a9ddfa2a1b26.jpg

• Advertisement

ehh.......

cf71b6b17b70db6b41ae34caed28604e00843b4cc51d6ca97d63a9ddfa2a1b26.jpg

Yeah i just remembered :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

That's not how that meme works.

Cormac... wrote: »

I know. Having an off day today. :(

I know. Having an off day today. :(

This one would have been better.

brace-yourself-maintenance.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,437 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

Is PSN set for maintenance tonight?

Yeah until about midnight

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Not PSN, just the destiny servers.

Not PSN (as far as I know) - just Destiny. from 4pm til 12am.

Yeah until about midnight

Damn.

Well maybe sometime next week ye can bring the two of us through.

Cheers.

• Advertisement

Damn.

Well maybe sometime next week ye can bring the two of us through.

Cheers.

No problem dude, might even have a few beers tomorrow and do it :P

No problem dude, might even have a few beers tomorrow and do it :P

Well I think we are both available.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Not PSN (as far as I know) - just Destiny. from 4pm til 12am.

And then the big RoI update drops when the maintenance is finished.

Think they'll preview Supremacy like they did with Rift for TTK?

And then the big RoI update drops when the maintenance is finished.

Think they'll preview Supremacy like they did with Rift for TTK?

Enjoy downloading all 45 Gigs of updates again :P

I hope they do add Supremacy.
    Did we get any QoL changes pre-TTK? Changed vendor rolls? I can't remember.

I fairly certain we got none of the QoL updates last time.

I think we might get supremacy next week - as an open 'trial' for people who still haven't ordered RoI - remember them giving us Rift and the new maps the week before they were launched (in HoW?).

I think we are certain to get some pre-RoI game change, but it mightn't actually release until Tuesday reset.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

No, all the QoL changes and vendor gear were added when TTK was activated. The weapon balances were applied immediately though.

• Advertisement

Are we expecting any Sandbox changes? They mentioned them incoming. But I have not seen patch notes

Then again, they are not above dropping them and then giving us the patch notes after :rolleyes:

Are we expecting any Sandbox changes? They mentioned them incoming. But I have not seen patch notes

Then again, they are not above dropping them and then giving us the patch notes after :rolleyes:

they never release patch notes until the actually patch drops - which it won't do until near midnight.

I reckon "This Week At Bungie" will announce something - cause it usually drops between 10 and 12, so would be well timed if the patch is going to make a change to the current destiny experience.

Personally I think it will be Supremacy (I wouldn't even be surprised if they announce Iron Banner for next week, with Supremacy as the game mode. Would be a good way to usher in an Iron Lord related DLC along with showcasing Supremacy - and we know it is the mode for the next Iron Banner. I think the timing would work out too in terms of time since the last IB.

Didnt they say it would be the week after it drops before sandbox changes happen?

Didnt they say it would be the week after it drops before sandbox changes happen?
    The said in the GI podcast the weapons tuning would be after RoI drops, but Cozmo said on Reddit this was incorrect, and the weapon change would come with RoI.

F**k it, I'll just roll with the punches and come what may

• Advertisement

More I think about it, the more convinced I am we will get Supremacy next week. Maybe iron banner too.

We know there is something RoI related next week.

Won't be siva patrols as siva will be in the new patrol zone, can't see them having programed siva for one week in vanilla patrol.

They said trials won't return til 30th - they commented that specifically. They didn't say when iron banner would return. Haven't had it in September. I'd be surprised if it hits same week as RoI so maybe 27th,but maybe 12th.12th would fit with recent schedule.

If not siva patrols then Supremacy is the only thing that makes sense, and we know that is going to be the next IB.

Con, you've been talking too much sense. Please, for the love of god, someone throw some hyperbole out just for balance.

Apparently as of midnight you'll be able to get inside Spider Tanks and use them in Patrol "Events" :O

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭weiland79

Well I think we are both available.

You know full well I have no social life and will be fully available all night Friday and Saturday and Sunday you just don't have to broadcast it all over the internet.

weiland79 wrote: »
    You know full well I have no social life and will be fully available all night Friday and Saturday and Sunday you just don't have to broadcast it all over the internet.

Welcome to DestinyTheGame. It IS your social life.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Oryx tonight? Maybe followed by full raid? With the changes to Oryx I'd like to get a look in with some experience to see what works and what doesn't.

I'm gonna go grab a fresh slab from the offie, catch ya later.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭Conar

dudeeile wrote: »
    Oryx tonight? Maybe followed by full raid? With the changes to Oryx I'd like to get a look in with some experience to see what works and what doesn't.

I'm gonna go grab a fresh slab from the offie, catch ya later.

Will take a space if its free.
    Promise I'll do an offy run too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Conar wrote: »
    Will take a space if its free.
    Promise I'll do an offy run too ;)

Cool, I'll be on from about 9ish.

Is anyone doing the Sisters + Oryx later? I know 2 of the lads are looking to do it and i'd be game too time depending

So, 3 (or 4?) spots. Anyone up for it.

Is anyone doing the Sisters + Oryx later? I know 2 of the lads are looking to do it and i'd be game too time depending

So, 3 (or 4?) spots. Anyone up for it.

I have it done but sure feck it count me in :D Might even go and do a normal crota run if anyone is up for it after the raid :D

• Advertisement

I have it done but sure feck it count me in :D Might even go and do a normal crota run if anyone is up for it after the raid :D

The 2 boys have only done him once and have never gotten the fragment for challenge mode. I'll see what time they are doing it. Hopefully not too late or I'll be in my leaba

The 2 boys have only done him once and have never gotten the fragment for challenge mode. I'll see what time they are doing it. Hopefully not too late or I'll be in my leaba

Yeah I ran it with them last time, they have it nailed down to be Platform 2 and Titan in the middle so we keep them at that and we should be done fairly quickly :D

I'll probably be on at some stage

I'll be on by 10 at the latest hopefully earlier.

Yeah I ran it with them last time, they have it nailed down to be Platform 2 and Titan in the middle so we keep them at that and we should be done fairly quickly :D

Sounds grand. Neither of them have ToM so it'll be easy since they won't even have to worry about the nerf

#SilverLinings

I'll be free to help all evening. Can run whatever character. earlier the better I'd figure so everyone can get into the swing of things.

Cormac, set up an event and invite us (I'm free from about 7.30/8)

That's great lads, thanks for the offer of some help tonight. I too will try to be online at 10pm at the latest.

There's no more jumping is there? I'm not playing if there's more jumping :(

• Advertisement

weiland79 wrote:
    There's no more jumping is there? I'm not playing if there's more jumping

Pot luck determines who does the relic run for the sisters so you might have to. For Oryx you won't have to.

Advertisement