Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

nevelator wrote: »
    I'd be up for a raid this evening.

Grand job NevLATOR :P I will add you into the event later, if any of you guys want to stream the raid throw up the link in the thread here and the group chat later :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Grand job NevLATOR :P I will add you into the event later, if any of you guys want to stream the raid throw up the link in the thread here and the group chat later :D

Everybody must set their party chat to enable streaming, that way we don't just hear one sap talking to himself.

I might do it via console. Does the console twitch function stream to the main twitch site?

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭McMafia77

Seeing as ye are good to go there with the six, can ye throw me down as sub....just in case ye end up short or whatever!!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Everybody must set their party chat to enable streaming, that way we don't just hear one sap talking to himself.

I might do it via console. Does the console twitch function stream to the main twitch site?

Yeah it will go to the twitch main site. (Also when you are in the chat party later there is an option for "Play together" make sure you hit that option after all 6 of you are in for better sound quality etc :D

McMafia77 wrote: »
    Seeing as ye are good to go there with the six, can ye throw me down as sub....just in case ye end up short or whatever!!!

Mafia, I'll be running another 1 tomorrow night too ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'll try to get onto Twitch later and ****post.

I'll try to get onto Twitch later and ****post.

Ill be in Borderlands twitch spamming the hell out of them :P Also I will ne a t-bag emote thing in twitch for when Nev Blue Orbs :P

Grand job NevLATOR

This is just mod abuse at this stage...

This is just mod abuse at this stage...

Im entited to it since you all abuse me during raids and push me over the edge :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Im entited to it since you all abuse me during raids and push me over the edge :P

Oh my

Don't go AFK so often then. You know the rules. You AFK, you fallin.

Cormac... wrote: »
    Oh my

They are bullies :(
    I have CCTV of Knave and Closer picking on me last night trying to push me to my doom :P

They are bullies :(
    I have CCTV of Knave and Closer picking on me last night trying to push me to my doom :P

Excuse me. I succeeded thank you very much.

Excuse me. I succeeded thank you very much.

1 confirmed kill for you so :P haha
    I wasnt AFK I was still there I just had to roll a ciggie :D

1 confirmed kill for you so :P haha
    I wasnt AFK I was still there I just had to roll a ciggie :D

Rolling a ciggie = no hands on controller = AFK = DIE DIE DIE

• Advertisement

Oh payback will be sweet :P

Oh payback will be sweet :P

I look forward to it. :cool:

New Private match mode - Edge. Get points by pushing your opponents off the edge.

I remember genuinely thinking we'd broken Hochs controller once doing that cause it was on a wooden table vibrating away and took an alright whack after a while

So just bare that in mind.

If I ended up with a controller rattling or bust from that, I'd be fairly f**king pissed off tbh

I look forward to it. :cool:

New Private match mode - Edge. Get points by pushing your opponents off the edge.

Now that would be brilliant if the map was the dildo wall room, each team on opposite sides of the map, only way to kill them is Melee them off the edge haha

I remember genuinely thinking we'd broken Hochs controller once doing that cause it was on a wooden table vibrating away and took an alright whack after a while

So just bare that in mind.

If I ended up with a controller rattling or bust from that, I'd be fairly f**king pissed off tbh

comp_calc_banner.png

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17 Linksenn

Hey lads, me and project were wondering if any of ye wanted to try do Warpriest, Golgoroth and Oryx tonight since they are up for the challenge mode if im not mistaken?

finished work at 8 then gym so should be on before 10:30pm if that suits anyone? i know it's a bit late but i figured it was worth a shot throwing it out there anyways!

Linksenn wrote: »
    Hey lads, me and project were wondering if any of ye wanted to try do Warpriest, Golgoroth and Oryx tonight since they are up for the challenge mode if im not mistaken?

finished work at 8 then gym so should be on before 10:30pm if that suits anyone? i know it's a bit late but i figured it was worth a shot throwing it out there anyways!

There is 1 full raid team already for tonight, you might get a second one done tho. If not tomorrow another will be starting at 9 :)

OK OK so it looks like i may be doing the raid later, BL2 doesnt look like its going ahead due to a lack of Brownie Points accumulated :P

haha no worries, well ill keep myself posted to this throughout the day and if by 8 o clock there is no second team planning to run the raid then i'll try organise something else.

Followed by much tea-bagging of the blue orb!

OK OK so it looks like i may be doing the raid later, BL2 doesnt look like its going ahead due to a lack of Brownie Points accumulated :P

This also affects me, I may now be free to Raid. I won't confirm just yet though. Think of me as a super sub if ye don't get a 2nd full team by 8 or 10 or whatever.

My sleep pattern has been all over the shop so I might just go to bed after work since we won't be BL'ing. Will see what the story is

This also affects me, I may now be free to Raid. I won't confirm just yet though. Think of me as a super sub if ye don't get a 2nd full team by 8 or 10 or whatever.

My sleep pattern has been all over the shop so I might just go to bed after work since we won't be BL'ing. Will see what the story is

No problem dude, I will send out a list of raid teams and numbers at about 8pm but I think if your in then we have a second team of 5 :D

Think of me as a super sub

By day, he is a generic unassuming employee of a global conglomerate, working in the call centre, helping people with their mundane problems. But, by night, he is ...... SUPER DREADHEADDDD!!!!!

nu_dreadlocks_cover_by_mshindo9.jpg

haha no worries, well ill keep myself posted to this throughout the day and if by 8 o clock there is no second team planning to run the raid then i'll try organise something else.

We have 5 for a second raid IF cormac doesnt wimp out and go to bed :P

It's in your hands now generic...Your hands!

• Advertisement

so who is the 5 for the second raid? is this going to take place after the first raid or alongside the first?

we wont be online till 10-10:30(latest)

so who is the 5 for the second raid? is this going to take place after the first raid or alongside the first?

we wont be online till 10-10:30(latest)

I always go with who has replied first so on that basis we have the following so far:

Raid Team Alpha - Kick Off at 9pm
    Jonny
    Dude
    CDB (If he can stop dancing)
    Knave
    Closer
    PetKing

Raid Team Beta - Kick Off at 10pm?
    NevLATOR
    Mafia
    Generic (If he isnt a wuss and go to bed early)
    Project
    Linksenn
    ????????

Raid Team Charlie
    TBC

If you cant make the time just let me know and I will swap around wherever suits :D

Just put me down as a "No", I can't commit to starting a Raid at 10pm tonight

Just put me down as a "No", I can't commit to starting a Raid at 10pm tonight

Ah I'm sure we can swap you onto the one at 9 if needs be dude, we can leave it open till about 7:30 and make a call then?

Raid Team Alpha - Kick Off at 9pm
    Jonny
    Dude
    CDB (If he can stop dancing)
    Knave
    Closer
    PetKing

We could just join him....

Im down to clown at 10 no problem the only thing is that finish work at 8 then gym till 9:30 be back for 10 no problem but if we miss a bus it will be 10:30, if thats too late for everyone though i completely i understand :) not expecting you guys to work around us like. But we will do our best to be back for 10

• Registered Users Posts: 4,437 ✭✭✭Josey Wales

I should be able to join a Raid at 10pm if you still need players.

I should be able to join a Raid at 10pm if you still need players.

Good man, I presume weiland will be around too so I will add both of you to the list and let you know about 7.30 but your on team bravo for now :D

Me and Weiland are like 2 passing ships in the night, trying to recapture that sweet summer romance of GTAV 2015 The Prison Break Heist.

Lightning in a bottle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭weiland79

Me and Weiland are like 2 passing ships in the night, trying to recapture that sweet summer romance of GTAV 2015 The Prison Break Heist.

Lightning in a bottle

I keep meaning to go back to that, did you ever rank up enough to be effective in those heists? What were we distracted by, Destiny? or no It might have been Bloodborne for me.

Anywho I should be on for 10 so stick my in somewhere.

Also whats the craic with only getting glimmer out of the chests on the dreadnaught? I've been trying to farm them all day and nary a one is to be had!
    Hadium Flakes that is.

weiland79 wrote: »
    I keep meaning to go back to that, did you ever rank up enough to be effective in those heists? What were we distracted by, Destiny? or no It might have been Bloodborne for me

No, once you left. Things weren't the same ;-;

That and the whole "connecting to friends lobby".... "Too many players in lobby"... "connecting to randoms lobby".... "empty lobby".... "connecting to friends lobby"....

-_-

Think I rage quit after about 30 minutes of that one night when we actually had 4 of his in the Party chat (which was challenging in of itself). Couldn't even get all 4 of us into the game together.

That, and the time we were actually in the f**king plane at the end of the heist and it disconnected someone and essentially wasted the whole attempt.

I'm normally pretty forgiving of stuff, but that night I just stopped playing for good. It's not fun looking at loading screens of having the game s**t it's bed with connection issues.

Destiny ability to easily get a group together and in one lobby to start and activity and not necessarily have it fail if one player was kicked kind of ruined GTA5 Online for me.... well that and the Rockstar imposed delays.

Deep Breaths Cormac

Pity.

It had potential.

Anyway what about them hadium flakes, or the lack there of?

That and Fallout 4s interface proper trigger me cause it's like "WHY THE F**K DIDN'T YOU DO XYZ LIKE DESTINY, THIS IS TERRIBLE I CAN'T EVEN COMPARE LIKE FOR LIKE ARMOUR ARGGGGHHHHHH"

Destiny had us all spoilt :D

GTA5 Lobby issues were a curse, a curse I tell you!

Game was great when you could actually play it though

Do you have a quest active that requires them? Maybe they don't show till you need them, similar to the Exotic Sword quests

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Might be that your characters inventory is full - so there is no space for the hadium flakes?

• Advertisement

Do you have a quest active that requires them?
    Yes I do

A broken will.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

nevelator wrote:
    Might be that your characters inventory is full - so there is no space for the hadium flakes?

Wouldn't they still pop and go to the postmaster?

I'll take the question to the general discussion thread.

Alright lads on the way bck, we still all good for 10 or 10 15ish

Anyone on tonight for Oryx challenge at 9:30? 4 spots available

• Advertisement
Advertisement