Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Linksenn wrote: »
    Anyone on tonight for Oryx challenge at 9:30? 4 spots available

I think our team are kicking off at 9 again, if we get Oryx dropped I will jump in with you guys to give a hand :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    I think our team are kicking off at 9 again, if we get Oryx dropped I will jump in with you guys to give a hand :D

I doubt i'll be on before 10/10:30 tonight :(, so if you want to sub go ahead.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I doubt i'll be on before 10/10:30 tonight :(, so if you want to sub go ahead.

I have to send all the lads a message when I get home from work for time so we will wait until then before we time commit.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Team OscarDeltaFoxtrot (Midnight, Rod Doom, Cuhlcannon, Kaiser, Totz & myself) plan to be on this evening. We nearly dropped Oryx a few times last night but it just didn't happen. We had a controller die in the process of heading to bombs!
    I finally figured out my MO as titan in the middle. HMG first ogre, Grenade + ToM second ogre, Snipe third ogre, grenade + HMG last ogre <cocoon has proc'd by then>

nevelator wrote: »
    Team OscarDeltaFoxtrot (Midnight, Rod Doom, Cuhlcannon, Kaiser, Totz & myself) plan to be on this evening. We nearly dropped Oryx a few times last night but it just didn't happen. We had a controller die in the process of heading to bombs!
    I finally figured out my MO as titan in the middle. HMG first ogre, Grenade + ToM second ogre, Snipe third ogre, grenade + HMG last ogre <cocoon has proc'd by then>

Its Team OscarDeltaTrotFox from what i heard :pac:

A couple of solutions for the titans in the middle:

Strat A: Normal way of running the strat, the key to this now tho is you have to reload your ToM

Strat B: Titans Rocking 2 Sleeper Sims (1 sleeper shot does 2/3 damage to the Ogre), mince Ogre 1-3 and on 4 one titan switch to your sniper/primary while theother reloads their sleeper.

Strat C: Click on "Options" then press R1, R1, Select Log out followed by "Change Character", you cant Titan Bro :P

Its Team OscarDeltaTrotFox from what i heard :pac:

Doin' The Facebook?

Fresh HM raid tonight at around 9?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Looking for 3 people to help kill Oryx (Hard Mode, Challenge) at 10pm. Anyone game?

Tried last night but there were constant lag issues that made it a waste of time so we quit and stomped noobs in PvP instead :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Cormac... wrote:
    Looking for 3 people to help kill Oryx (Hard Mode, Challenge) at 10pm. Anyone game?

Yeah I'll go dude.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

I should have a Warpriest CP if you want it.
    Cormac... wrote: »

Tried last night but there were constant lag issues that made it a waste of time so we quit and stomped noobs in PvP instead :o

Will do Oryx no worries.

• Advertisement

CDBWhoop wrote:
    I should have a Warpriest CP if you want it.

Can I grab that off you later for my Titan who's finished already? Just to keep the cp rotating this week

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭CDBWhoop

Of course you can Pet :D

Cormac... wrote: »

We had serious issues killing oryx last night. One of the times were tried to detonate 16 bombs and failed; the post game showed that we had 3 X 4 bombs and 1 x 8 bombs detonated! We even tried 5 rotations and still couldn't kill him.

nevelator wrote:
    We had serious issues killing oryx last night. One of the times were tried to detonate 16 bombs and failed; the post game showed that we had 3 X 4 bombs and 1 x 8 bombs detonated! We even tried 5 rotations and still couldn't kill him.

60 KF completions to my name and had a howler last night the likes of which I've never experienced before, culminating in questions about my sobriety!!! :D

Confidently onwards to Wrath of the machine!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,624 ✭✭✭Conar

I'll do that Nev. Need to be finished by 11pm though cos of stinky ass work tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Linksenn

oryx checkpoint for tonight if anyone is around have we need 4 people can start at any point after 6 or 7

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Linksenn wrote: »
    oryx checkpoint for tonight if anyone is around have we need 4 people can start at any point after 6 or 7

I already posted above man :D

I didn't think ye'd be on as early as 6/7, hence I said 10, scroll up, Petking and CDB were willing to help, but that would have been at 10pm

I'll be back from football and fed and showered by 9ish myself

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Linksenn

ah cool man, I'll see ye on then so, just drop me an FB message if im not an ps4.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If you are short for a raid at 9 I can prob hop on, but as always I'd be gone by 11!if you have numbers without me fire ahead. I'll be on standby.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,469 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll be good to go at 9 of needed. Got permission!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'm on for that.
    PetKing wrote: »
    60 KF completions to my name and had a howler last night the likes of which I've never experienced before, culminating in questions about my sobriety!!! :D

Confidently onwards to Wrath of the machine!!

TWELVE

Twas fun though!

dudeeile wrote:
    TWELVE

Grenades in the pit!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

Right, any KF raid going on tonight for a ****e raider?

jackrussel wrote: »
    Right, any KF raid going on tonight for a ****e raider?

I will give you a hand later dude, so 4 more spots for a Full Hard mode raid tonight at 8.30/9, right before the drunk PvP madness, any takers?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Throwing this out there in the hope someone is a in a good mood.

Myself and the brother have both got full characters - myself with 300 light - but never ended up getting a group together for a raid. We've basically done everything but the raids.

Anyone willing to give us a hand running Vault of Glass or Crotas End so we can cross them off the list? I'm sure we could get a Kings Fall group handy enough but getting the numbers for the old raid is a bit awkward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'll do a VoG run anyway. Need to get 10 Ascendant Energy so I can upgrade to Nechrochasm.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭MitchKoobski

Cheers! Aiming for just after 7, waiting for the other fella to get out of work. From what I remember we need 3 to start but at least 4 to actually complete the raid?

Any interest on the raid this Friday?

Conar wrote:

I wouldn't imagine there's much to be honest :p

Conar wrote: »

OH im all for it :D

• Advertisement

Yep!

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Yep I'll take a spot.

Lads, since its new raid I think we all should try a new drink out for the night.........????

Lads, since its new raid I think we all should try a new drink out for the night.........????

Well then, no Desperado's for you, and only Uisce for Gimli.

Well then, no Desperado's for you, and only Uisce for Gimli.

Im fine with the no desperados :P

While I would love to I'm in poxy work at midnight.
    Would people be into starting a little earlier than usual, maybe 8? No worries if not.

That's 5 regulars (assuming Petking was saying yes in his own cryptic way).

Dudeile?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

You called? Yep go on so, better get working on my light.

Early start is fine by me.

dudeeile wrote: »
    You called? Yep go on so, better get working on my light.

Early start is fine by me.

Pfffftttttt feck the light :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,732 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Up for the raid on Friday. Reckon you'll need to be hitting 360 to be effective.

Up for the raid on Friday. Reckon you'll need to be hitting 360 to be effective.

Only one way to find out

• Advertisement

Only one way to find out

Im gonna delete one of my Titans and start a new titan just to take the raid on :P

Im gonna delete one of my Titans and start a new titan just to take the raid on :P

With the common Kvostov

With the common Kvostov

I sharded my one to get the blueprints for the exotic :(

I sharded my one to get the blueprints for the exotic :(

Go on you know you want to delete a char :P

Conar wrote:

I hadn't said yes, but should have. No time to be cryptic! :P throw me down for the midnight sub. I'll have the coffee on to keep going until the wee hours.

Shall I put my body on the line?
    Shall I put my soul through the ringer?
    Shall I let my mind be corrupted by Siva?

The answer is of course:

1510.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

While I would love to I'm in poxy work at midnight.
    Would people be into starting a little earlier than usual, maybe 8? No worries if not.

Dudeile?

Early start is grand with me as well!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

Any numbers for a second group? If not I'll be reserve list for the first.

I won't be able to raid, so it looks like I will just have to settle for watching whoever streams the raid, and hurling abuse now and then.

• Advertisement

I won't be able to raid, so it looks like I will just have to settle for watching whoever streams the raid, and hurling abuse now and then.

Yeah I figure Friday night I'll join you in abusing streams. My Saturday is pretty empty, so I'm up for anything that happens day or night... #TWSS

Advertisement