Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭nocal

Happy to run it twice if time permits. Need 2 x Titans with sleepers, 1 x hunter and someone to run the relic thingy per attempt.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dxvdbl

I'll be titan and i have sleeper, what time would suit ye to start? 7:30?

Doubt you will get a Generic of the Dread Heads on at 7:30..............

• Registered Users Posts: 32 Dxvdbl

No worries i'm good pretty much all night

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

Hey everyone, is anyone doing raid carries today?

I am bored shi..less, dont care if it is Xbox1 or PS4, if you see me on PS4 just send me an invite, there is nobody on xb1 so I wont be expecting any invites there lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Thanks again to Dude, Totz, Johnnycivic and Nocal for carrying Iceninja and I through Oryx. My plan now is to learn the encounter a bit better to take a more active role in future runs (either as a Hunter-runner or a Titan bubbler) to bring others through.

To me, that's clanship at its finest; people taking time out from their schedules to do something they've done dozens of times before for people they've never met IRL, just knowing them as disembodied voices on the other end of a PSN party.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I used to ask people to "pay it forward", then I became jaded

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I used to ask people to "pay it forward", then I became a jade rabbit user

FYP :P

WotM Challenge Mode later? Looking for 2 or 3 patient heads to join me and some friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,936 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Me tobes and Cal will need to run the raid at some stage to finish the outbreak prime quest, just after we input the second set of codes for the Siva engine.

What time are you thinking?

~8:30pmish

I should be home by then i reckon. I'll throw my name in if the two lads are able to as well seeing as we're doing the quest together. No point getting ahead of each other.

I'll do a quick refresh of the challenge modes before i finish work. Have a good idea what they are but just to double check

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I'll be on tonight from around 7 or so - and will be looking for a way to destress after some 3s.... so if you are looking for another body just send me a message.

I'll be on tonight from around 7 or so - and will be looking for a way to destress after some 3s.... so if you are looking for another body just send me a message.

I watched some of the stream (on mute, missus was watching TV), you and I are polar opposites as players.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,481 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

I watched some of the stream (on mute, missus was watching TV), you and I are polar opposites as players.

You mean bad vs good? #lol #imafraid

I've always known, and said, that.

I also know I need to change that, for any success. Need to learn how to be successfully aggressive. Don't need to go 100% Generic, but like 60%!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I should be on tonight if ye need another body.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,991 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Think there's enough for 2 teams now. We all know what that means - Jonnycivic's 2 Team Raid Race Extravaganza.

Think there's enough for 2 teams now. We all know what that means - Jonnycivic's 2 Team Raid Race Extravaganza.

Ready...Steady.......Hold on there lads, I'm building a smoke.....

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,726 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Feck sake, now I know why my ears are burning :P
    nevelator wrote: »

Hey you cant raid with out a smoke been built, even ask generic :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Hey you cant raid with out a smoke been built, even ask generic :P

Hurry up jonny, that joke is getting away from ya

• Advertisement

I'm just gonna fire invites around as soon as myself and Linksenn are on, I don't want to be raiding till the wee hours as I'm wrecked.

Hurry up jonny, that joke is getting away from ya

nothing gets away from me :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,620 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

If there's a spot on one of the teams, I'd be up for a raid.

Anyone up for a wotm run on Monday?
    Cal, Tobes and myself are at the final stage for the outbreak prime quest so just need to do the raid now.

No takers for a raid tonight?
    I'll be home earlier due to looking like Freddie Krueger after the sun yesterday so no post work activities for me.

Tazzimus wrote: »
    No takers for a raid tonight?
    I'll be home earlier due to looking like Freddie Krueger after the sun yesterday so no post work activities for me.

I should be on sometime after 9 and can help out?

I'd be up for a raid.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

If your still looking for peeps around 9 / 9:30 count me in

Deadly, that makes six so. 9:30 good for people?

The earlier the better...I need sleep.
    We can start as soon as there are 5 of us....

• Advertisement

Tobes got called into work so we're one short anyway now.
    Anyone else available?

We can complete the quest when tobes gets the raid done as well.

Anyone up for a scrota run this week at some stage?

I would be, youngfella needs Crota for his Necro (so would probably just be me running Iceninja if it's a late start).

Over the next week or so (before the fam go on holiers for the summer) I'm planning to bring the youngfella and some of his mates through KF (plain vanilla mode, just want kills and fragments and probably not including Oryx) so if anyone has any alt characters they want to finish out the quest on, feel free to jump in. I can't imagine it will be a barrel of laughs but he's been asking me for a while now.

Sound, I'm homebound after work this week with the bad sunburn so good to go any time after 7 really.

I can give a hand with the of raid as well, have all the armour for my warlock so can use one of my alts instead

I may be doing a run with 2 mates (maybe 3) on Thursday Evening

Happy to help with any raids where a body is needed. Just let me know when - evening or at the weekend.

I'm on the lash with work tonight and then we're away for the weekend so I won't be able to raid until Monday at the latest.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,070 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I'd be up for a Crota run later if you still need people.

I'd be up for a Crota run later if you still need people.

Same here.

• Advertisement

Same here.

Book club raid?

How are we looking numbers wise for le raid? Generic will possibly have two or three buddies in with him. Do we have enough for two groups?

Tazzimus wrote: »
    How are we looking numbers wise for le raid? Generic will possibly have two or three buddies in with him. Do we have enough for two groups?

I have me and 3 others good to go sometime around 7:30pm, maybe a 4th (waiting on a reply). I'd be giving Cal 1st refusal as he replied and we need a 2nd proficient sword runner for the Crota Challenge to get it done in a timely fashion. So if we have you also, that's 6, and Nev/Totz makes 6 if my mate doesn't reply or can't make it

I have me and 3 others good to go sometime around 7:30pm, maybe a 4th (waiting on a reply). I'd be giving Cal 1st refusal as he replied and we need a 2nd proficient sword runner for the Crota Challenge to get it done in a timely fashion. So if we have you also, that's 6, and Nev/Totz makes 6 if my mate doesn't reply or can't make it

Cool I'll be well home and fed by then.
    I thought there was more people than that, clearly counted wrong.

Well Yakuza is out, so aiming to start at 7:30pm it's...

Me
    Linksenn
    Project
    Laude
    NoCal
    L_Carruth

Subs: Totz or Nev

EDIT: Miscounted

• Registered Users Posts: 236 ✭✭riggerman

Looking for 3 helpful lads to help a newbie to the clan through vog or crota tonight around half 7 Irish time ( not cork time) . All welcome to pull pi** and have a laugh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Bohrio

I will be back on my main later today if you need help guys

Easiest 2 raids I've done in ages yesterday. First time through almost every section

Easiest 2 raids I've done in ages yesterday. First time through almost every section

Once the A-Team got his act together it was first time everytime.

60% of the time, we get through all of the time...
    Anyone have a Crota checkpoint? would like to get the youngfella his Necro before he goes on his holidays.

I'm still planning to do KF later on in the week with him and two of his mates, probably just the first few encounters just to get them some raid experience.

I'm game for another VoG run. Would like to grab a Vex.

• Advertisement
Advertisement