Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

A Neurotic wrote:
    Would there be any interest in getting a group together today and doing HM, and helping me learn the mechanics? My LL has jumped to 310+ on Warlock and Hunter since the update and I understand the difficulty hasn't increased so HM should be fairly doable?

311 is the magic number to survive the Oryx encounter.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,779 ✭✭✭A Neurotic

PetKing wrote: »
    311 is the magic number to survive the Oryx encounter.

Yeah, sitting at about 313-315 on each, depending on build.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I have an Oryx CP if anyone is up for it later?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

jonnycivic wrote: »

I'll take a spot if there is any going. Would you be on at a certain time?

jonnycivic wrote:

If I'm on I'll help. Synesthesia has the checkpoint from last Thursday night too but we never finished it. He need to beat Oryx for ToM. I'd like to get him through it if we can. He knows the mechanics just hasn't finished him off yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I could probably do Oryx later too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

I'll tag along. Will be bringing Titan or Warlock. Can run spark on Titan if need be.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

So thats all 5 of you in for that, grand. What time suits everyone? I'll be online farming CoE from about 7 so any time after that is good with me.

What time we doing this?

Cormac... wrote: »
    What time we doing this?

I'll be on in about 20 mins

• Advertisement

I'm starting Oryx from my CP now cause I can't be on too late

Sorry I was out too late to make it on for Oryx fun. Up for a run tonight.

Figure I might as well go for the Oryx hat-trick and do my last one tonight if anyone wants to run it. Away for the weekend, and figure it'll be easier to get my CoE's done Sunday night onwards.

Figure I might as well go for the Oryx hat-trick and do my last one tonight if anyone wants to run it. Away for the weekend, and figure it'll be easier to get my CoE's done Sunday night onwards.

If its an Oryx CP you have then count me in on my hunter/warlock as I done it on the titan last night :)

Did you get the exotic sword done yet?

jonnycivic wrote:
    If its an Oryx CP you have then count me in on my hunter/warlock as I done it on the titan last night

No CP, bit would run that if somebody has it.
    jonnycivic wrote:
    Did you get the exotic sword done yet?

No, pretty much just raided and went off last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

will probably look to run tonight - have the warlock out of the way so can run Titan or Hunter now... stupid warlock jump.

No CP, bit would run that if somebody has it.

No, pretty much just raided and went off last night.

Im sure we can get a CP considering its the challenge mode this week :P

Grand I'll be on for an hour or two tonight so can hop in and get the sword then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I'd be up for Raiding too. Fresh or CP makes no never mind to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be up for a raid tonight, have the totems CP on my hunter.

nevelator wrote: »
    I'd be up for a raid tonight, have the totems CP on my hunter.

I'll go from Totems

• Advertisement

I think that's 6 lads! Super dooper! Any time suit?

8pm

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

8 will be about an hour too early for me. If the majority are up for an 8 start, and a sub is free, go ahead.

So anyone raiding this evening?

Would be hoping to get on around 8 - 8.30 ish.

I have an Oryx CP on my Hunter, yes you read correctly..... My hunter :P So if anyone is up for it later let me know.

Also I have to do a VoG for my NTTE quest if there is any takers?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I have an Oryx CP on my Hunter, yes you read correctly..... My hunter :P So if anyone is up for it later let me know.

Also I have to do a VoG for my NTTE quest if there is any takers?

We ran VOG yesterday. Got stuck at the oracles for ages. Can't remember finishing it but I know we did.......eventually. Thought the NTTE would drop but it just opens up another step in the saga.

I too have the Oryx CP. Think it's on my Warlock

gimli2112 wrote: »
    We ran VOG yesterday. Got stuck at the oracles for ages. Can't remember finishing it but I know we did.......eventually. Thought the NTTE would drop but it just opens up another step in the saga.

Yeah but if I can get it out of the way I will be happy :D
    I too have the Oryx CP. Think it's on my Warlock

It should be on your warlock from what I remember :P Should be handy enough to get done later :)

Just checked the App cause the Bungie site isn't showing it anymore, apparently it is my Hunter I need to do it with

• Advertisement

Just checked the App cause the Bungie site isn't showing it anymore, apparently it is my Hunter I need to do it with

Whoops, I just remembered.... wherent you doing the first tether on golg and i was doing second :o

Advertisement