Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

From the Gauntlet, Jonny

Grand, I dont mind I just want to get it done for now :)

I'm in. I'll be home around 6. Just need a quick edit dinner and good to go by 6.30

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I'm in. I'll be home around 6. Just need a quick edit dinner and good to go by 6.30

Hes giving everyone else a chance in PvP by raiding :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Grand, I dont mind I just want to get it done for now :)

We only had one space as darc_kn1ght replied on the Community jonny, so beard is in before you unless anyone drops out.

Hes giving everyone else a chance in PvP by raiding :P

The fusion rifle needs a break from all the sensible killing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Prob be 7 before I'm home depending on how the m50 is. Should be good to go straight away though more or less

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

Isn't there maintenance on tonight? You know scheduled to six but will probably run to ten.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    Isn't there maintenance on tonight? You know scheduled to six but will probably run to ten.

You are correct gims, its on until 7 as bungie say so could be alot later. So just send me an ould invite when yis are on lads :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

I've been a bit quiet of late, got an exam next week so not destined (ha!) to get the gear to any kind of raid level before early October any time soon. The youngfella has 280-something light / power already, I've barely gotten to level 20 but I hope to be hitting decent light levels in the next few weeks.
    I have to say, I'm finding the PSN community thing a bit less interactive (perhaps because I don't get to see the stream of messages as soon as I turn on the PS4), but I fully accept it's also partially down to me not having the time to tinker around much at the moment.

Anyhoo, I hope to be around more from October onwards.

Cheers,
    Yakuza

Yakuza wrote: »
    I've been a bit quiet of late, got an exam next week so not destined (ha!) to get the gear to any kind of raid level before early October any time soon. The youngfella has 280-something light / power already, I've barely gotten to level 20 but I hope to be hitting decent light levels in the next few weeks.
    I have to say, I'm finding the PSN community thing a bit less interactive (perhaps because I don't get to see the stream of messages as soon as I turn on the PS4), but I fully accept it's also partially down to me not having the time to tinker around much at the moment.

Anyhoo, I hope to be around more from October onwards.

Cheers,
    Yakuza

Plenty of problems with how the communities are working, I posted looking for a trials run the other night. 3 lads replied all with 6-7 minutes but the only notification I got was on my phone 36 odd minutes after the reply. Its a mess at the moment and hopefully they get it sorted out asap.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

There is actually a thread for this on the destiny forum, probably best keep it there to avoid derailing every thread.

Raid tonight 9ish

jcd5971 wrote: »
    There is actually a thread for this on the destiny forum, probably best keep it there to avoid derailing every thread.

Raid tonight 9ish

Ill raid, might be a little after 9 tho. I will pop you a message on PSN to let you know as soon as I find out.

jonnycivic wrote:
    Ill raid, might be a little after 9 tho. I will pop you a message on PSN to let you know as soon as I find out.

Great 4 spots so experience not required

All thats needed is a snese of humour and a chill vibe :D

jonnycivic wrote:
    All thats needed is a snese of humour and a chill vibe

That's you out so

That's you out so

Dam :(

I'll take a spot. Dunno about the sense of humour though

Tazzimus wrote: »
    I'll take a spot. Dunno about the sense of humour though

Its ok, you can join my "No LoL's raid" group :P

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'll go!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

What's a respectable / appropriate light level for the raid?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

nevelator wrote: »
    I'll go!

I'll take a spot to
    Eire

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,665 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yakuza wrote: »
    What's a respectable / appropriate light level for the raid?

270 is what you should be aiming for, 260 is the bare minimum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,534 ✭✭✭✭AbusesToilets

I'd be down for a crack at the raid, if there is a spot available.

No McRaid?

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭mcgrath1992

i would put my name down but i'm kinda away for the ploughing championships next 2 days , im a light 282 warlock and 272 hunter , no experience though with raids so ill probably end up being a nuisance by dying alot lol

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

Anyone up for starting a fresh raid this evening?

Yessum
    Humourless Warlock at the ready

Anyone up for starting a fresh raid this evening?

Totz we are going fresh this evening, we didnt get a chance to get it started last night. I havent heard from abuses so if hes not able I will add you in for ours starting around 9ish?

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Yessum
    Humourless Warlock at the ready

Dont worry your spot is safe :P

Dont worry your spot is safe :P

Just making sure :P

#seriousgamers

• Advertisement

1 spot for el raid, at the dags