Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Salty or not so salty PvP? I need to know which emote to have equipped :P

I miss being able to have a "chill" game of PvP. Finding it "better" in some respects, but far less fun. Far less times you can feel like a God. Maybe in time.
    For now, it's "lightly salted PvP" until further notice, unless....
    Salty pvp. Always salty pvp with me.

... You add this moan-bag to your team :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

...yeah. I'm just gonna mute myself in PVP. Better for everyone!

It's that or change your personality or I turn Masterchef Australia up to full volume

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

tbh I get irrationally angry playing pvp at times and say nonsense. not so bad on this one (relatively speaking) but the Battlefield games drive me spare.

gimli2112 wrote: »
    tbh I get irrationally angry playing pvp at times

Supremacy makes me rationally angry at my static team mates

I can kind of get over people not pushing Control Zones (to an extent), I was moulded by Control, born in the light of KDR Team mates, shaped by sore shoulders carries.... that stuff I can work around by doing my thing.

But I kill trade far too often in PvP only to watch my c**t teammate behind stay there and not get the 2 f**king crests you f**king c**t piece of s**t d**khead f**************ck

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

I miss being able to have a "chill" game of PvP. Finding it "better" in some respects, but far less fun. Far less times you can feel like a God. Maybe in time.
    For now, it's "lightly salted PvP" until further notice, unless....

Ah me and beard and co had a few godly games the other night. We destroyed everything in about 6 games then we were brought crashing down to earth in one game of supremacy, they just kept picking up and we didnt.

Ah me and beard and co had a few godly games the other night. We destroyed everything in about 6 games then we were brought crashing down to earth in one game of supremacy, they just kept picking up and we didnt.

That must have been where I got all these kills* from

f1pxZ0C.png

*I guess some of them might actually be assists...ffs Bungie.

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

4 spots for a fresh run tonight again. Conar has an event up on the communities page so grab your spot there if interested

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Icaras

I'll be about tonight and this weekend if anyone need and extra for a raid. I'm around 255 but haven't raided much so I'll follow someone's lead.

Pan: superdigzi

Top 10 on the single game kills! Mustn't be too many playing...

I heard there was e-peening going on, Clan 2 checking in :O

oFJTxcJ.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭goon_magee

Still 2 empty spots for raid. Grab em on the communities page via Conars event

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Supremacy makes me rationally angry at my static team mates

I can kind of get over people not pushing Control Zones (to an extent), I was moulded by Control, born in the light of KDR Team mates, shaped by sore shoulders carries.... that stuff I can work around by doing my thing.

But I kill trade far too often in PvP only to watch my c**t teammate behind stay there and not get the 2 f**king crests you f**king c**t piece of s**t d**khead f**************ck

I was doing some quickplay yesterday, and I got Supremacy 4 or 5 games in a row. The amount of twattery from my team mates not trying to collect crests was ridiculous.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

Icaras wrote: »
    I'll be about tonight and this weekend if anyone need and extra for a raid. I'm around 255 but haven't raided much so I'll follow someone's lead.

I'd say you're still a bit low for the raid if I'm honest.
    Could you get up to 265 by this evening?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 927 ✭✭✭Icaras

Conar wrote: »

I'd say you're still a bit low for the raid if I'm honest.
    Could you get up to 265 by this evening?
    Maybe, got some gear from Xur and will do a few raids.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭Conar

Maybe, got some gear from Xur and will do a few raids.

Sorry man, only seeing this now.
    We had 6 and went as far as the final boss.
    I filled it through the Community page.

Send me a friend request (SirConar) for future.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,690 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Anyone need help finishing off the raid before reset? Or anyone want to give it a try tonight?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Anyone need help finishing off the raid before reset? Or anyone want to give it a try tonight?

I'll go fresh for the lolz.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

I've never run it before, but if you need another I could give it a go.

dudeeile wrote: »
    I'll go fresh for the lolz.

Grand job man, hopefully kick off about 8 then for a fresh run depending on who is joining us.

One of the lads said server maintenance is on till 8pm our time, so expect that to run considerably over anyhow. :rolleyes:

Chimp, if you want to go fresh after the weekly reset, lemme know.
    Sorry I wasn't in a great form on Saturday. Was pretty tired and the pleasure gardens was testing my patience.
    Even Sunday with a full group of 6 who had done it there was a lot of salt.
    And then after I went and saw this :O

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104777809&postcount=251

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,986 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

Just realised it's Monday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

I'd be up for a fresh run tonight, but wouldn't be on till 9/9:30, maintenance permitting.

Grand I can put it down as a start time of 9/9.30 so :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Yo, I'd like to raid also but probably won't be on until ~10.

Edit: Got to the Pleasure Gardens and F that...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 46,215 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Well, its the first section this week...

I find them ok now - got through it last night after a couple of attempts. The first few ruined by me not being sure of how to run the crystal - had a much better handle on it by the end. And PTSD over generic and his beast handler calls.

"I'm not giving out, I'm just telling you what to do" :pac:

I think everyone had their moment of being an insufferable bollixs in last nights run though, it's all good though

Well 10 sounds like the best bet with the maintenance etc on. So thats 6 for it:

jonnycivic
    dudeeile
    JCD
    dennyreynolds
    Knave
    Chimp

Ill setup and event and send it out in a few mins.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Well, its the first section this week...

I hate all that sneaking about lark, that's my least favourite part of the game.

Sneak about, oh you alerted a dog? Restart the entire encounter... That kind of thing is the reason I don't play Assassins Creed / Hitman / MGS type of games...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

I'll pop myself down as a sub if I'm needed. I'll be on for the evening anyway, whenever they finish maintenance.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

One of the lads said server maintenance is on till 8pm our time, so expect that to run considerably over anyhow.

Last weeks one was over earlier than noted was suppose to be till 8 I was back on by 7 so hopefully same this week

Advertisement