Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Angron wrote: »
    Had a run at the raid last night with a group, got as far as Calus before we called it a night cause some of the lads were getting frustrated. Can be fierce unforgiving at times.
    We got to that point last night, getting late and silly mistakes being made.

But then we had a run and on the first DPS phase, we took just short of two thirds of his health, it was crazy damage. Slaughtered him in two phases, then went for a stroll in the underbelly.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

Well done to the lads last night with the hastily put together raid at the last knockings, 3 new lads to the raid and coped very well. Information overload the 1st time anyone does this raid and can take a while to adjust....but we smashed it.

Will finish off Calus tonight or tomorrow, and get all the keys in the belly of the beast!

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Well done to the lads last night with the hastily put together raid at the last knockings, 3 new lads to the raid and coped very well. Information overload the 1st time anyone does this raid and can take a while to adjust....but we smashed it.

Will finish off Calus tonight or tomorrow, and get all the keys in the belly of the beast!
    Our group had two raid noobies.

Good lord the calus fight almost broke me. Nowt to do with the two new lads.... Just little mistakes constantly doing us in, were at the fight for hours!

Getting calus to his last stand and his shield just straight up taking ZERO damage made me particularly salty.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

I'm holding 6 of those keys and I know chul has at least 2 so if a vacancy for the underbelly shows up, drop an invite.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

dudeeile wrote:
    I'm holding 6 of those keys and I know chul has at least 2 so if a vacancy for the underbelly shows up, drop an invite.

Get on to civic the guy has that place down to a T.

I ****ing hate it always get lost.

• Advertisement

jcd5971 wrote: »
    Get on to civic the guy has that place down to a T.

I ****ing hate it always get lost.

It's a pain in the hole but because I have so many I thought I could get a group together and spend some time picking them all. I won't start to panic until Monday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,976 ✭✭✭OptimusTractor

dudeeile wrote: »
    It's a pain in the hole but because I have so many I thought I could get a group together and spend some time picking them all. I won't start to panic until Monday night.

I have keys and time to kill.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,069 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

I lost the 6 keys I had but I'll jump in to help if you just need numbers for killing watchers etc

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭onlyTobes

I'm around tonight looking for fresh raid if anyone fancies explaining s*** to me.

Yeah Deffo, giz a shout anytime.

I have 6-8 keys, so knowing my luck I will have to run around with my main and 2 alts. Highly doubt you can open them all on the same dude, that would be tooooooo easy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Yeah Deffo, giz a shout anytime.

I have 6-8 keys, so knowing my luck I will have to run around with my main and 2 alts. Highly doubt you can open them all on the same dude, that would be tooooooo easy.

Need to do the underbelly too. Will be on later.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

If you are desperate, you can open the underbelly and loot all 9 chests solo if you need to. There is a youtube video showing how. I've done it myself too. A grenade launcher with more than 6 rounds helps. 3 of the chests can just be walked up to and opened. The other 6 require killing the 4 watchers at once but its doable solo.

The only one that is very hard is the Pipeline one. The rest just take a couple of practice runs and some patience.

Not desperate....YET.

Well done to the new lads who popped their cherry last night in the raid (hail to da chimp & Fiachra I think), hope you got good gear and see you on Tuesday when it starts ALL OVER AGAIN. Its not as much fun doing a raid with no loot (did it with all my chars) but it was good craic and experience counts.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Lads, if anyone wants to go around the underbelly its easy to solo in but if I am online just pop me a message and I will give yis the guided tour :) Hopefully I will be online tonight (internet is down) but if I amn't still send me the message and I will throw the 4g on and jump on :)

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Lads, if anyone wants to go around the underbelly its easy to solo in but if I am online just pop me a message and I will give yis the guided tour :) Hopefully I will be online tonight (internet is down) but if I amn't still send me the message and I will throw the 4g on and jump on :)

I still think we have a few with keys so I'll be sending up messages later.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

If anyone wants to do 2x games of Quickplay, 2x games of Competitive, the IO Flashpoints and the NF later.... let me know

I just finished my Titan so wrapping up that stuff is me done for the week

Now, if I get all that done in a timely fashion, I too would be up for utilising the 3x Leviathan keys I have.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Grand job, I'll be around from about 5 this evening :)

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

If anyone wants to do 2x games of Quickplay, 2x games of Competitive, the IO Flashpoints and the NF later.... let me know

Now, if I get all that done in a timely fashion, I too would be up for utilising the 3x Leviathan keys I have.

I think I've to do all that on my warlock. Will be on from 7.30 or so.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Count me in for that Dude.

• Advertisement

If im online send me an invite Ill run them with you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

I should be on later with stuff to do on my newly level'd up alt, send me a party invite if you see me on and I might be able to run them with you!

Really is piss easy to do with the tablet on beside you, my best advice is have a GRENADE LAUNCHER (not a rocket launcher) for doing it solo and its well do-able. Biggest headache is going from one chest straight to the other without having to go back to the lift at the start to get your bearing so to speak.....

Pain in the arse the way you have to open each chest with each alt instead of just opening them one after the other......

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

The whole Belly of the Beast from concept to execution is a pain in the arse tbh

Agreed, its so needless. Its like they just wanted to add some longevity to the whole thing, I would rather fight another boss at each chest in the raid then all that bollocks....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭SeanHarty

Really is piss easy to do with the tablet on beside you, my best advice is have a GRENADE LAUNCHER (not a rocket launcher) for doing it solo and its well do-able. Biggest headache is going from one chest straight to the other without having to go back to the lift at the start to get your bearing so to speak.....

Pain in the arse the way you have to open each chest with each alt instead of just opening them one after the other......

made even that little bit easier by having a well drilled raid educated vet like me with you.... :P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

Well done to the new lads who popped their cherry last night in the raid (hail to da chimp & Fiachra I think), hope you got good gear and see you on Tuesday when it starts ALL OVER AGAIN. Its not as much fun doing a raid with no loot (did it with all my chars) but it was good craic and experience counts.

Think I only got 1 drop but it was a 300 helmet, I had a legendary mod to bring it up to 305, so I'm happy with that.
    Got a load of legendary engrams too.

Calus wasn't as difficult as I had expected, I'll have to give the rest of it a go now.

Have done, the Pleasure Gardens, last week.
    This week, the Gauntlet and Calus. I'll have to work on getting a full raid done at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭onlyTobes

Need to get started on the raid this week/weekend. I'm around most nights.

Any spare places gratefully accepted.

I think there is 2 spaces tonite in my group a few of the regulars are off being irregular.....lol.

I will sent out the invites when I know for sure, be great if we got new lads in that has not done it yet.

• Advertisement

Think I only got 1 drop but it was a 300 helmet, I had a legendary mod to bring it up to 305, so I'm happy with that.
    Got a load of legendary engrams too.

Calus wasn't as difficult as I had expected, I'll have to give the rest of it a go now.

Chimp,

When everyone knows what they are doing like a well oiled machine and most of us over 300 light it makes it a bit easier.

You should have been around the 1st week.....:eek:

Advertisement