Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS4 - Arrange a Raid

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,590 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Tazzimus wrote: »
    Would you settle for EoW Sniper? I'm still trying for the titan helmet in that.
    You'd make 5 I think if so, Iceninja might be number 6, or Optimus was looking on Discord as well I think.

I'd be up for a normal raid at some stage as well so I can finally delete the Acrius quest out of my Titan's inventory

EoW is fine, but want to get some Leviathan runs done over the next few weeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Would you settle for EoW Sniper? I'm still trying for the titan helmet in that.
    You'd make 5 I think if so, Iceninja might be number 6, or Optimus was looking on Discord as well I think.

I'd be up for a normal raid at some stage as well so I can finally delete the Acrius quest out of my Titan's inventory

I should be on tonight if substitute guardians are required.

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭kevind1

Ill be about too if ye need numbers

• Registered Users Posts: 3,935 ✭✭✭Tazzimus

Tonight suit everyone?

From the looks of it we have
    Me
    Jonny
    DeclanK90
    Yakuza
    Sniper
    Nev

And even a sub, this is a rare thing lately

• Registered Users Posts: 11 declank90

Yep cool I'm around from 7.30pm on anyway if not earlier. Jonnycivic has me in their friends list.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,141 ✭✭✭Yakuza

Iceninja is on hols for the mid term, so it's just me. I'm sorted on Discord as well (thanks GD :))

8:30 is the time those who aren't on Discord (Jonny and Declan)

Blind fumbling raid tomorrow when it goes live?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,013 ✭✭✭✭Wonda-Boy

S*O ran the old raid last night, and are running the Argos raid tonite....the gear from the old raid is dropping 15-20 light higher so well worth a run.

If anyone is looking to do a raid from any clan or if you are not part of a setup give one of us a shout and we try to sort you out......same goes for strikes or nightfalls.

Dont be stuck lads.....just holla and we give you a hand.

I'm around tomorrow, wouldn't mind a look at the new lair. I'm 341 light, will finish the story tonight and will grind out a few more light points hopefully.

• Advertisement

Any more takers for this?
    4 spaces by the looks of it :)

Sorry, Carruth - I got my dates mixed up , not around until Sunday :(

Yakuza wrote: »
    I'm around tomorrow, wouldn't mind a look at the new lair. I'm 341 light, will finish the story tonight and will grind out a few more light points hopefully.

341 is far too low for the new raid....had a look in there a few times and we have the mechanics down for the 1st stage but getting hammered by ads as we are too low light (355 at the time)

So gonna do the milestones tomorrow and the 2 old raids and hopefully should be 365 giving it a serious go Wed onwards.

Yeh I was looking at Dattos run on it and you need to be at least 365, I'd have said 370 ish myself, to survive it. Looks fun though.

I wouldn't mind a quick EoW run to get some gear? (I understand it's dropping between 15 and 20 points higher now). I should be free around 8:30 most evenings bar Weds.

S*O are running 2 raids a night at this stage as alot of us have 3 char at 350.....vanilla raid and then argos. Does not take that long to do both about 2 1/2 hrs if we are not slagging and acting the mong.

Got a lovely hall last night from 2 raids, went from 355 to 365 and got the new suros and from tess 2 new ornaments. Also got the new exotic chest piece for warlock.

Add me in game and we sort out a run for peeps.

So all raided out this week TBH, ran both the calus and argos on all 3 of my chars and then did two more for peeps who missed out and to top it off did a guided games raid and got the nice shiny aura for 2 weeks and the helping hand emblem.

All in all thats 9 raids.......and have 2 chars at 370 and one at 368.

Gonna hit the new raid on Tues when I get buffed and we see what happens.

Few changes have been made on the sly to both argos and calus, which they should have disclosed tbh.

Calus shield at dps stages both for end game and during dps rounds to get lads out of void realm has been BUFFED BIG TIME.....takes 4-5 sins of the past to take it down now where as before 1 and a volley of primary from squad was good enough.

Argos spawns a hell of alot more ads each round now making a AoE super a must each dps phase.....

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    So all raided out this week TBH, ran both the calus and argos on all 3 of my chars and then did two more for peeps who missed out and to top it off did a guided games raid and got the nice shiny aura for 2 weeks and the helping hand emblem.

All in all thats 9 raids.......and have 2 chars at 370 and one at 368.

Gonna hit the new raid on Tues when I get buffed and we see what happens.

Few changes have been made on the sly to both argos and calus, which they should have disclosed tbh.

Calus shield at dps stages both for end game and during dps rounds to get lads out of void realm has been BUFFED BIG TIME.....takes 4-5 sins of the past to take it down now where as before 1 and a volley of primary from squad was good enough.

Argos spawns a hell of alot more ads each round now making a AoE super a must each dps phase.....
    The Calus shield was unintentional seemingly, when they made the change to enemy shields (matching element = more damage). His shield has no matching element, hence it being harder to take down.

I did notice the Argos ads one though, it was a LOT more hectic.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,073 ✭✭✭littlemac1980

Hey where are people arranging raids these days? Nothing on here, and nothing in the communities? Surely there must be an active board for seeking spots or guardians?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

Ah there's two clans now really since the split, S.O. Organise our raids mostly on psn message group.

I think the boards lads are on discord now, I'm sure one of them will let you know.

You can still post here as well though I'm fairly Confident that both clans still keep an eye here.

I'd say your big problem though is that alot of people are in full groups right now trying to hit 385, and lots of people just looking to raid due to it being new.

Edit:

Strategy optional has a clan page on bungie site you could try posting there, the admins will see it fairly quick.

Not sure if boards lads has one I'd assume they do.

Maybe try post g in either of those as well, give your self best shot at a spot.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Hey where are people arranging raids these days? Nothing on here, and nothing in the communities? Surely there must be an active board for seeking spots or guardians?

Which Clan are you in? The Boards clan has moved to Discord, as JCD says. If your in the Boards Clan, I can send you an invite link.

The Communities group on PSN is more of a "Anybody on Boards.ie can join, regardless of Clan", but most people stick with their S.O. PSN Message Group or Boards Clan Discord.

Yeh I'd still try post here as well, but mostly seems to be done on Discord these days. Communities isn't really used (thankfully)

Both clans seem to be raiding fairly regularly so should be able to find spot somewhere.

Speaking of raids.. Tried Lunafaction Boots on EoW last night, hilarity. You can't fire fast enough to keep up with the reloading perk. As a result, the boss dps phases are crazy.

Which Clan are you in? The Boards clan has moved to Discord, as JCD says. If your in the Boards Clan, I can send you an invite link.

The Communities group on PSN is more of a "Anybody on Boards.ie can join, regardless of Clan", but most people stick with their S.O. PSN Message Group or Boards Clan Discord.

Yep I'm in the Boards Clan (username: Horrorfist) though not sure which (Clan 1 or 2)

Yes send me an invite for the discord - thanks. Edit: Just set up a Discord Account my number is 8969

I'm in Canada now so there is a bit of time difference now, but should still be able to do raids at the weekends/early evenings here etc.

Yep I'm in the Boards Clan (username: Horrorfist) though not sure which (Clan 1 or 2)

Yes send me an invite for the discord - thanks. Edit: Just set up a Discord Account my number is 8969

I'm in Canada now so there is a bit of time difference now, but should still be able to do raids at the weekends/early evenings here etc.

Regardless of what clan you are in if you are looking to raid we can help you mate, we have lads in the USA aswell so I am sure you are more or less on the same time split.

I really dont care what clan you are in just having the craic (banter) is what its all about really.

If you dont get sorted with boards clan give us a shout or send me a PM on here.

Wonda-Boy wrote: »
    Regardless of what clan you are in if you are looking to raid we can help you mate, we have lads in the USA aswell so I am sure you are more or less on the same time split.

I really dont care what clan you are in just having the craic (banter) is what its all about really.

If you dont get sorted with boards clan give us a shout or send me a PM on here.

Cool, will do - thanks Wonda.

Bit of a raid tonight?
    I'll pop it up here and Discord so we might actually get 6

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

Bit of a raid tonight?

Yep.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Bit of a raid tonight?

Ill jump on that :D

Kimbot wrote: »
    Ill jump on that :D
    Jaysus, gracing us with your presence again :P

Looking at about 9 ish, probably Leviathan, but thats negotiable.
    So far it's me, Optimus, Solvable and yourself

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,543 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Jaysus, gracing us with your presence again :P

Looking at about 9 ish, probably Leviathan, but thats negotiable.
    So far it's me, Optimus, Solvable and yourself

Ah man I have to pop up from time to time :P

Advertisement