Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Issue with being overcharged.

Options
  • 13-01-2016 12:19pm
    Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I live with my girlfriend and we recently changed the eir account name from hers to mine, for reasons unbeknown to us her account was then closed and a new one was started under my name with largr amount than what we were previously paying. I received  bill for roughly €167 at the start of January, I called up eir and they informed me a mistake was made on their end in that the bill hadn't been bundled (or something) and I in fact only owed €131.49. Once the issue was sorted I paid that amount on the 4th of January. 

However today I received a letter stating I still owe €35.54. Any chance one of you coud help me out? I've been trying for the last hour to get a representative on the phone to no avail, thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,305 ✭✭✭eir: Alan

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I live with my girlfriend and we recently changed the eir account name from hers to mine, for reasons unbeknown to us her account was then closed and a new one was started under my name with largr amount than what we were previously paying. I received  bill for roughly €167 at the start of January, I called up eir and they informed me a mistake was made on their end in that the bill hadn't been bundled (or something) and I in fact only owed €131.49. Once the issue was sorted I paid that amount on the 4th of January. 

However today I received a letter stating I still owe €35.54. Any chance one of you coud help me out? I've been trying for the last hour to get a representative on the phone to no avail, thanks.
    Hi Mickeroo

I'll be happy to look in to this for you - please PM me your eir account number and I'll get back to you this afternoon :)

Cheers
    Al

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Thanks Al, PM sent :)

Cheers for your PM Mickeroo

Everything you have mentioned checks out as per the notes previously left on your account. A agent had raised the credit of €35.54 although it was not resolved/approved by credit management in time - apologies for this. I have now arranged this credit to be approved and there's no further outstanding balance.

Thank you

Al

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,281 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

eir: Alan wrote: »
    Cheers for your PM Mickeroo

Everything you have mentioned checks out as per the notes previously left on your account. A agent had raised the credit of €35.54 although it was not resolved/approved by credit management in time - apologies for this. I have now arranged this credit to be approved and there's no further outstanding balance.

Thank you

Al
    Brilliant, thanks a million Al!

No problem at all Mickeroo

Have a great day :)

Al

• Advertisement
Advertisement