Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials of Osiris

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,952 ✭✭✭✭Mitch Connor

Yup. A €15 run to Lighthouse.

:confused:

Yeah - wouldn't be a fan of this myself. Don't see the point.

If you can't get to the lighthouse yourself, you can't get there. I don't see the point of paying someone to run you there themselves, an emblem you didn't earn? Wouldn't wear it myself. An adept gun? In year one, yeah - cause they had burn (don't think the non-adept versions did) but is there anything other than skin differences in year 2?

I'd have far less issue (none) with people being carried to the lighthouse, as at least they have to participate in the activity.

May as well have been a €15 cheat code.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I got some kills when I went to the Lighthouse. Think I was like ~0.85kdr :p

I wanted the Grimore (yeah, I'm sad) initially, the Void Messenger though was a f**king BEAST in year 1.

EDIT: I stopped wearing the emblem cause it looks stupid now.

Other Team:
    "Oh one of these lads has gone flawless"
    "Yeah, once ever, in year 1, and not on that character"

:(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

jonnycivic wrote: »
    So is it only 7 wins you need to go to the lighthouse then?

Nah, you need 9-0 for flawless to lighthouse. Just meant we where stuck on 6-3 for both cards
    Think i'll rent my lad out, €20 an hour :P

There's laws against that sort of solicitation Jonny. Be careful who you offer your "lad" too. ;):eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

7-1 with all boons active

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Nah, you need 9-0 for flawless to lighthouse. Just meant we where stuck on 6-3 for both cards

There's laws against that sort of solicitation Jonny. Be careful who you offer your "lad" too. ;):eek:

Ah right so 9 to the lighthouse, the boy is already in training this morning so its all good, he finally done his first raid yesterday when he got home and even got a HM done too.

Ah dont worry I will offer him to anyone :P Altho next time trials is on I might pay him €20 to make sure he gets me to the lighthouse the little fecker haha

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,781 ✭✭✭PetKing

Y2 adept weapons have last resort perk as standard on the left above the kinetic damage symbol, but it's the only difference really.

On a complete aside, can I add that it's nice to see renewed interest and seemingly more players in the clan engaging with Trials (myself included). I'm an extremely average player, but it's a great environment to learn about competitive PvP and as long as I'm playing matches that aren't too serious, (certainly wouldn't join flawless attempts), I'm happy to participate.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,157 ✭✭✭Serbian

PetKing wrote: »
    Y2 adept weapons have last resort perk as standard on the left above the kinetic damage symbol, but it's the only difference really.

Oh nice, never noticed that. Useful perk for 3v3, but, ironically, there aren't many Trials weapons you would actually use in Trials, Doctor of Passion being the only exception.

Just checked, and the weapons you get at 7 wins don't include this, in case anyone was wondering.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 714 ✭✭✭PlainP

Serbian wrote: »
    Oh nice, never noticed that. Useful perk for 3v3, but, ironically, there aren't many Trials weapons you would actually use in Trials, Doctor of Passion being the only exception.

Just checked, and the weapons you get at 7 wins don't include this, in case anyone was wondering.

Doctor of Passion, is this a real gun or is that autocorrect? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

PlainP wrote: »
    Doctor of Passion, is this a real gun or is that autocorrect? :)

The way some people go about it (I wouldn't mind getting me hands on one), Doctor of Passion might be an apt description.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

The way some people go about it (I wouldn't mind getting me hands on one), Doctor of Passion might be an apt description.

I would like one to go with my new 320 Pulse i got last night :P

Had a quick game in IB before the raid last night and the Doctor was raping me :(

Doctor has been kicking my ass in IB this week and Trials at the weekend. Got the Arminius D off the Gunsmith yesterday but not been brave enough to take it out in Crucible yet - i've never been comfortable with the AR play style. Its meant to be a beast though.

Doctor has been kicking my ass in IB this week and Trials at the weekend. Got the Arminius D off the Gunsmith yesterday but not been brave enough to take it out in Crucible yet - i've never been comfortable with the AR play style. Its meant to be a beast though.

Well if you got the order one of the 3 rolls yesterday was a god roll from what I heard. Im trying out my Bad Juju since it only dropped for me the other day :D

Well if you got the order one of the 3 rolls yesterday was a god roll from what I heard. Im trying out my Bad Juju since it only dropped for me the other day :D

Yep - I had an order on each of my toons. Only picked up one. Highly unlikely there will be a better roll to be had, but keeping the other 2 in case another nice roll pops up in the future.

Yep - I had an order on each of my toons. Only picked up one. Highly unlikely there will be a better roll to be had, but keeping the other 2 in case another nice roll pops up in the future.

Im still waiting on a good Dis-47 roll :(

jonnycivic wrote:
    Im still waiting on a good Dis-47 roll

I picked up an OK one, the following week (last week I think?) Was the best one I believe with Max stability

I picked up an OK one, the following week (last week I think?) Was the best one I believe with Max stability

Yeah I was to pick it up but said id wait it out as I have a few new guns to play around with now.... all i need is a tea towel and my titan is finally 320 :D

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I tried out the DIS-47 I got from an order last week (Perfect balance, hidden hand & hand-laid stock). Surprised at how good it is; it reminds me of the Tlaloc - when you have your super up.

jonnycivic wrote:
    all i need is a tea towel and my titan is finally 320

So say we all!

So say we all!

Once I complete his 320 raid set im moving over to my other chars..... even if i have to infuse 320 from one of them for my titan i dont care now haha

• Advertisement

Some sort of sisters challenge mode would have been handy for the old guaranteed 320 class item. Although if they accommodated that, my 3x320 characters would be taking a well earned break from the tower until April update.

Some sort of sisters challenge mode would have been handy for the old guaranteed 320 class item. Although if they accommodated that, my 3x320 characters would be taking a well earned break from the tower until April update.

I bet you that we wont get the 320's until the night before the update drops :pac:

Cayde reveals a second stash, this time of tea towels he has under the Vanguard meeting table, that he forgot to hand out.

Cayde reveals a second stash, this time of tea towels he has under the Vanguard meeting table, that he forgot to hand out.

Then he goes on the run during the comotion around the table..... leading to the events of Destiny 2: Finding Cayde

Rotating maps this weekend. Wasn't going to bother but I'd do a card to try it out for the experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,654 ✭✭✭✭AdamD

Only got a couple of runs in this weekend and I sucked, but thought this was funny:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,589 ✭✭✭Hail 2 Da Chimp

I'm up for a run at Trials tonight if anyones around and not too burned out from IB?

I'm up for a run at Trials tonight if anyones around and not too burned out from IB?

I will Chimp. Finished IB early Sunday morning, and was burned out to play IB for drops.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭nevelator

I'd be up for a run.

• Advertisement

ill go on the reserve for trials :D

Advertisement