Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

average callback wait time

Options
  • 13-01-2016 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭

Hi there, 

I recently filled out the mortage calculator and application process on your site, it asked would i like a callback or meet an advisor, I selected callback. 

I am just wondering is there an average time frame on a callback. the request was put through on monday evening by my girlfriend and not knowing she had completed it i filled it out on yesterday morning.

any information appreciated , cheers   

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon recylops,

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie.

The call back time frame is generally 24 hours. If you or your girlfriend are still awaiting a call just PM us here with your full name, contact number and the first line of your address as we'll be more than happy to arrange a call for you as soon as possible.

Thanks again,
    Elaine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭recyclops

thats perfect thanks pm sent 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Thanks recyclops,

We're replied to your PM there now.

Elaine

Advertisement