Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netflix issues on xbox one

Options
  • 13-01-2016 4:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,030 ✭✭✭

I've had the xbox one for a good few months now, sometimes when I try to load netflix the freezes on the Netflix screen and I have to un install and re install. It doesn't happen with any other app.

It's a pain. So any help would be greatly taken! :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

The only issue I have with netflix is the blinding white screen while it's booting which immediately after playing black ops for a few hours in a dark room damages my eyeballs.

No loading issues as yet though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

When it happens to me I just go to the home screen and high light Netflix app, press the start button and quit Netflix. Then restart it, should work

• Registered Users Posts: 3,698 ✭✭✭Corvo

deco nate wrote: »
    When it happens to me I just go to the home screen and high light Netflix app, press the start button and quit Netflix. Then restart it, should work

Yep, always works for me.

Advertisement