Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good night Life in Dublin

Options
  • 13-01-2016 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭

Lads & ladies looking for a bit of help looking for a good night club/ late bar in Dublin city centre or Rathmines on a Friday bringing a few friends out early thirties. I live down the sticks now so am out of touch with most late bars in the city. But as Im from dublin the friends are relying on me! ha...

Just some were that you can dance & have a laugh. I was thinking of Kopan in Rathmines or the Dandelion in town but heard thats closed now! Dont really want to go near Temple bar..

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Moved to Dublin forum in 3...2..1...

• Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭sputnick123

House on Leeson St, any of the bars along Nassau st, or Dakota or Pigmallion.

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭wrmwit

If you're into craft beer, Against The Grain on Wexford St is a great spot. Opens late. Good music, good food, no tv. Whelan's is across the road if you want a change of scenery.

Sweeney's or the Mercantile on Dame Street are nice spots too.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,008 ✭✭✭uch

Couple of Flaggins in St Stephens Green Park,

21/25

• Registered Users Posts: 29,346 ✭✭✭✭homerjay2005

the jackson court hotel.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Moved from AH.

If you are on this thread from the redirect from After Hours, please please please read the Dublin City Charter before posting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,966 ✭✭✭✭syklops

Black door.

If you are not a teeny-bopper, its the best night club in town.

Advertisement