Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Boardies Meetup

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 754 ✭✭✭mynameis905

Thanks to everyone for showing up and to panda100 for organising the inaugural meeting of misanthropes anonymous a nice boards beers and a very cool evening :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Saturday 30th January
    Smallish turnout in the end but it's all about quality not quantity! The boardies are a lovely bunch and I thoroughly enjoyed my evening with you all :) must do it at some stage again

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,747 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Fair play to anyone who went along, I was never likely to turn up myself as I've quite a big family and weekends are for that(says he on the laptop at 2pm:o) but I was following with interest to see how many would drop out coming closer to the event, the relative anonymity of Boards must be tough to break. However it also probably means there'll be a virtual love in among certain posters now who will be very slow to cause offense (intentional or otherwise:p) to each other.
    Anyway, hope it was indeed a great night, any scandal??:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Saturday 30th January
    Anyway, hope it was indeed a great night, any scandal??

What happens at boardies meetups, stays in boardies meetups!Dem de rulz :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,481 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pity I only saw this now , I'm not a big poster in the poster in the Limerick Forums ...I presume everyone else that went is

• Advertisement
Advertisement