Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarisonic - worth it?

Options
  • 13-01-2016 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,666 ✭✭✭

Hi all

I'm looking to get a Clarisonic, or similar brand. I saw that No7 do one and it's gotten great reviews on the Boots website.

Just wondering is it worth paying the extra money on the Clarisonic, or do the cheaper ones do just as good a job? I'm not looking to save money, I want to get the best one I can, just don't want to be spending extra money if it's not necessary!

Also, I see there's a face and body Clarisonic, has anyone tried that one?

If anyone could tell me where to get a good deal, that would also be great!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

I got one. Waste of money in my opinion! Made my skin worse. Tried it for about 2 months straight and had to stop in the end as my skin look awful, so spotty. The week I stopped using it my skin was grand again. Got it out again a few months later for the craic and it had broken. Stopped working completely! Think it's still in warranty so must sort it out.

I think it might depend on your skin type. My skin hates any type of exfoliators or scrubs. I very rarely get acne but if I use a scrub for a few days in a row my skin gets irritated and starts getting spotty.

• Registered Users Posts: 263 ✭✭LinF

I've been dithering as well but I think I am going for the Monsia Sonic Facial Cleanser since I already use their skincare product.

Advertisement