Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Real housewives of Beverly Hills (season 6 +)

Options
  • 13-01-2016 9:50pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭

Your thoughts on these crazy ladies

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 340 ✭✭littelady

Yolanda's medical closet!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

littelady wrote: »
    Yolanda's medical closet!

Seriously extreme. She wouldn't know what's helping or hindering her she's taking so many medicines/supplements.

The way Kyle is treated by her family is a disgrace. Or is there something else going on there?

Who's everyone's favourite character? I quite like Lisa VP, Eileen seems the most down to earth/normal person. I like Kyle in some ways too.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,297 ✭✭✭Jaxxy

If anyone isn't up to date with the series (ep 8), don't read the spoilers!
    Monife wrote: »
    Seriously extreme. She wouldn't know what's helping or hindering her she's taking so many medicines/supplements.

Completely agree. To be honest I find the whole Yolanda storyline to be a little disturbing and mostly upsetting. That said, the ep where:
    she got her implants removed looked hardcore, and I would have to believe that having that amount of silicone loose in your body would be extremely unhealthy.
    The way Kyle is treated by her family is a disgrace. Or is there something else going on there?

I do genuinely feel sorry for Kyle sometimes. I think the issue there is that her sisters were brought up to keep problems private, and while Kyle primarily went along with that in the beginning, now she wants to talk more openly about what had gone on. Her sister Kathy I think doesn't like that, sees Kyle's reality TV honesty as being crass. Though I cannot believe nor understand why Kyle:
    went to that wedding when her husband and half of her daughters were not invited. Mauricio and Kyle used to financially support Kim, and I think when they pulled that support last year that it caused a lot of trouble, and the sisters turned against Mauricio.
    Who's everyone's favourite character? I quite like Lisa VP, Eileen seems the most down to earth/normal person. I like Kyle in some ways too.

I love Lisa VP, I think Lisa Rinna is hilarious and Eileen has totally grown on me.

What do you ladies make of the new housewife, Erika?

Erica would defo stand out from the crowd in your local spar!! the only reason she could be with the hubby is money and attention she seems to like allot of that. I'm not sure about Yolanda I always liked her but yes her health does appear to yoyo I don't like Lisa R Imo she pushed and pushed Kim to admit she's an alcoholic this season she's out to prove Yolanda is faking her illness. Watch out 90210 for Porsche when she starts her drama!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭BabysCoffee

Anyone know the background to Lisa VP? Where did the name VanderPump come from? It doesn't sound very english

• Advertisement

Seriously on S6ep5 Anwar Yolanda's son who's 17 doesn't know how to butter bread!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Eric Marley

I have missed several episodes. Someone update me please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 RealiTea

Season 6 was good, not great.

Im glad Brandi was gone. It was definitely a slow burn for anything actually happening and by the end it seems more like season 4 than any other. Eileen and Rinna gang up on LVP and accuse her of manipulating when Yolanda is really pulling all the strings with her hence women Erika, same as season 4 really...

Reunion is becoming so boring to watch its just the same one issue being hammered to death!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 RealiTea

Glad this season is over, needs a refresh... but i really like all the cast

• Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭Wexy86

Has anyone watched the first episode of season 7? Lisa v is really bothering me these day, love Erica!

• Advertisement

Not liking the new characters the lady who's accent changes sporadically.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

When/what channel is this on?

Monife wrote: »
    When/what channel is this on?

It's only on bravo in the US at tho mo so need to download/stream from relevant websites

Agree completely, the accent does my head in - pick one and stick with it! Felt she really blew the whole Erika underwear thing out of proportion also, calm down like - it was an accident!
    This is very mean but I did laugh when she coding settle her son and get him into the car seat whereas he was in great form when he was with the nanny :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Wexy86 wrote: »
    Agree completely, the accent does my head in - pick one and stick with it! Felt she really blew the whole Erika underwear thing out of proportion also, calm down like - it was an accident!
    This is very mean but I did laugh when she coding settle her son and get him into the car seat whereas he was in great form when he was with the nanny :o

That one Dorit is a total pain in the a$$ and her husband is gross! I really enjoy Erika - she's a bit crazy!

Dorit is a poor version of a Beverly hills lady. Her many accents are atrocious and actually sad. Her hubby I don't like either I could imagine him to be a football hooligan or sells fake pradas at the local market. Or simply lotto winners.

Love Erica she kept the no knickers debacle quiet classy. I like her.

Miss Sassoon is simply for the birds. I doubt she inherited daddy's millions judging on her house.

Lisa Rena I don't like now that her daughter is modelling she brings up Yolanda and gigis names numberous times in a nice way as there is money to be made there.
    Glad Rena got called out for saying kim was close to death and kyle an enabler she remembers full well. Wish she would own it. No tears either. Lisa VP enjoyed that ! Actually at the party I didn't like the way Rena was shouting for kyle to come over and talk thought she was so loud and out of order.

Advertisement