Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Company Vehicle Diesel Expenditure calculation?

Options
  • 13-01-2016 10:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭

I have my own company. I've recently bought a company vehicle (small van) through it and will now start paying through the company for diesel.
    How do I pay for the Diesel? Do I use the company credit card? How do I claim the VAT back on the fuel (23%?).

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,480 ✭✭✭Gloomtastic!

Are you a ltd company or a sole trader and are you registered for.VAT?

• Registered Users Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Alan Shore

Think about it differently.
    I have my own company. The company recently bought a vehicle (small van) through it and will now start paying through the company for diesel.
    How do I pay for the Diesel? Do I use the company credit card? yes How does the company cliam the VAT back on the fuel (23%?) it includes the purchase invoices in the VAT Return like it's other purchases

• Closed Accounts Posts: 982 ✭✭✭VincePP

Get a DCI card - they'll send you an invoice every week and it means no messing with receipts.

• Registered Users Posts: 814 ✭✭✭Jesper

Are you a ltd company or a sole trader and are you registered for.VAT?

LTD company registered for VAT.

Advertisement