Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

General MMA Chat/News mk2

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

ASOT wrote: »
    It was tainted supps.

Kangaroo meat I heard.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,736 ✭✭✭ASOT

Paully D wrote: »
    Kangaroo meat I heard.

Mexican farmed kangaroo meat.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,269 ✭✭✭Gamebred

but lads they test in the wwe PMSL.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,820 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

Popped for neck remover

Lesnar v Jones then? :pac:

Brock's "I'm a white boy and I'm jacked, deal with it" comment doesn't look too clever now.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

It was tainted supps.

his steroids were tainted with vitamins!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,539 ✭✭✭John_D80

9v68YaU.gif?noredirect

Apparently steroids are contagious and he used Jones towel to dry off at the pre fight work outs.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

Brock Lesnar has a genetic mutation that causes him to naturally produce dianabol.

Tinie wrote: »
    Brock Lesnar has a genetic mutation that causes him to naturally produce dianabol.

We have a winner.

• Advertisement

I wish they'd get much faster at getting and revealing the results of these tests.

It's just a joke that someone can take a test on June 28th, fight on July 9th and have the potential violation be disclosed on July 16th. The same way it took the results of Jones' June test far too long to be disclosed a few days before UFC 200.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,376 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

I wish they'd get much faster at getting and revealing the results of these tests.

It's just a joke that someone can take a test on June 28th, fight on July 9th and have the potential violation be disclosed on July 16th. The same way it took the results of Jones' June test far too long to be disclosed a few days before UFC 200.

It's part of the process though as in the tests go to the lab it's not known this is X(e.g. Brock) persons test for the tester so the tester doesn't know when/who/where; results get sent back now these results were person X's results...BOOM

It's part of the process though as in the tests go to the lab it's not known this is X(e.g. Brock) persons test for the tester so the tester doesn't know when/who/where; results get sent back now these results were person X's results...BOOM

Unless your Nick Diaz and your test results go to a quest lab labelled Nick Diaz hahah

I completely understand. It's just frustrating that it takes so long. It would be brilliant if you could have the results within a few days and would make things much easier.

That said, it's a huge step in the right direction as it is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,480 ✭✭✭Devastator

Kangaroo meat I heard.
    Mexican farmed kangaroo meat.

I heard a few days ago, I'm not sure where but I'm guessing the Rogan/Sonnen pod that Russian fighters are being advised not to eat any meat originating from Russia because they juice the cattle to make more money off them? :eek: They mentioned another country too, I'm guessing its maybe Mexico from ASOTs post? :D

Quite convenient isn't it the timing. Not as much as Anderson's who test result came back the day after a PPV :rolleyes::pac: Apparently costs about 40grand....for that I'd think they could tell them to get a move on with it.

Devastator wrote: »
    I heard a few days ago, I'm not sure where but I'm guessing the Rogan/Sonnen pod that Russian fighters are being advised not to eat any meat originating from Russia because they juice the cattle to make more money off them? :eek: They mentioned another country too, I'm guessing its maybe Mexico from ASOTs post? :D

Quite convenient isn't it the timing. Not as much as Anderson's who test result came back the day after a PPV :rolleyes::pac: Apparently costs about 40grand....for that I'd think they could tell them to get a move on with it.

Frank Mirr is adamant that Mexican farmed meat and kangaroo meat is what got him popped, was brought up on that exact podcast, off topic the bit with Chael talking about Joey Diaz had be crying laughing on the bus everyone must have taught I was a lunatic.

Frank Mirr is adamant that Mexican farmed meat and kangaroo meat is what got him popped, was brought up on that exact podcast, off topic the bit with Chael talking about Joey Diaz had be crying laughing on the bus everyone must have taught I was a lunatic.

Geez, how are you supposed to prove that? Take a sample from every meal you eat, freeze it and if you popped tell them to test everything in your freezer and see if it matches up?

Know what you mean about Joey Diaz and his stories :D I listen to quite lot of church of whats happening pods but I listen on headphones when I'm out n about. I've burst out laughing so many times walking round tesco lol the staff by this stage must think I'm a lunatic or have the longest cough in history as thats my goto move to try and cover the laughing. Sonnen's right about Joey's stories, absolutely mental but I listen and believe him. If I heard most other people telling the same yarns I'd be going to myself "BS!"

Devastator wrote: »
    Geez, how are you supposed to prove that? Take a sample from every meal you eat, freeze it and if you popped tell them to test everything in your freezer and see if it matches up?

Know what you mean about Joey Diaz and his stories :D I listen to quite lot of church of whats happening pods but I listen on headphones when I'm out n about. I've burst out laughing so many times walking round tesco lol the staff by this stage must think I'm a lunatic or have the longest cough in history as thats my goto move to try and cover the laughing. Sonnen's right about Joey's stories, absolutely mental but I listen and believe him. If I heard most other people telling the same yarns I'd be going to myself "BS!"

That's more than likely why Frank's saying it because it can't be proved. He just keeps digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself.

Joey is the man, I believe them all myself, literally one of the funniest people alive. I'd love to meet him some day it'd be one to remember I'd imagine!

That's more than likely why Frank's saying it because it can't be proved. He just keeps digging a bigger and bigger hole for himself.

Joey is the man, I believe them all myself, literally one of the funniest people alive. I'd love to meet him some day it'd be one to remember I'd imagine!

Mir should just stop, he's not going to talk anyone around.

Absolutely! I'm a big fan of standups and he is without doubt right up there. I think he's probably funnier on the pod than doing actual standup. Ive seen him supporting Rogan when over at at the UFCs, they do a meet and greet thing afterwards but I'm not the type to queue up for a photo, thats not really meeting someone. I'd love to sit in his company in the pub or something "Joey, beers are on me and I'll keep skinning up...you just talk" :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 39,404 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

That's more than likely why Frank's saying it because it can't be proved.

It can be proved. Kangaroos are wild animals, they aren't buying steroids in the bush

• Advertisement

Mellor wrote: »
    It can be proved. Kangaroos are wild animals, they aren't buying steroids in the bush

I meant the whole tainted meat in general, it's hard to prove after youv already eaten the substance.

I meant the whole tainted meat in general, it's hard to prove after youv already eaten the substance.

Yeah I know, but the fact he initially insisted that it was kangaroo ruins any creditably his later claims had.
    Even if somebody did have tainted meat (which is hugely dubious in itself) there's no way a he'd ever be aware to use that as an excuse.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,810 ✭✭✭✭jimmii

You'd expect more from a Mayor.

Yeah I know, but the fact he initially insisted that it was kangaroo ruins any creditably his later claims had.
    Even if somebody did have tainted meat (which is hugely dubious in itself) there's no way a he'd ever be aware to use that as an excuse.

100% agree with you he's talking bollocking, I was just saying how ridiculous it was because it can't even be proven.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,269 ✭✭✭Tubbs4

Brock flaged also for a potential violation. If they take a percentage of his purse he lose **** loads.

If Silva never fcuked around verses Bisping, he'd probably have stepped in verses Rockhold instead of Cornier and be MW champ again.
    Just occurred to me

If Silva never fcuked around verses Bisping, he'd probably have stepped in verses Rockhold instead of Cornier and be MW champ again.
    Just occurred to me

If Silva never fcuked around vs Weidman he probably would have never stopped being champ.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

If weidmann never tried that stupid wheel kick v rock hold he'd probably still be champion

If cock hold had respected bispings striking he'd still be champion (delighted for Michael,rockhold is a cocky arrogant so and so who needed a fall from Grace and maybe he'll be a little more humble)

If buts and maybes folks...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Tubbs4 wrote: »
    Brock flaged also for a potential violation. If they take a percentage of his purse he lose **** loads.

He wouldn give a **** about losing a % of the purse, it's the ppv points that is making him ****ing rich

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,333 ✭✭✭brinty

He wouldn give a **** about losing a % of the purse, it's the ppv points that is making him ****ing rich

We'll 2.5m dollars was a nice wee purse
    But Brock is smart
    It's all about the ppv points with that boy.. Vinny mc taught him well

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement